• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show off your steering stabilizer!

quikdrummer

Loc.
Chino Valley, AZ
I'm looking to getting a stabilizer put on my ruffstuff steering. I don't think I really NEED it, I have very little if any bump steer, but every now and then rough trails will jerk the wheel around. I'm running 37s thru a stock steering box too, so I'm hoping it will extend the life of the box some. I'm likely looking at getting a u bolt bracket to the draglink, then weld a little bracket somewhere on the frame/crossmember.

I am open to ideas tho! So show off how you mounted yours to dom style steering! Extra points for custom fabricated cool stuff!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Duff's has a really nice simple setup! Super Easy to install and all the holes are already on the frame. Just line it up on the steering and your off! I have to put mine back on and I will post a pic. ;D