• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show Pony or Trail Pony ?

How do you use your EB ?

• Show Pony

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trial Pony

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Both !!

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
You can take your trail bronco to the car show, but it doesn't always work the other way around. My before (2000) and after (2008)!!!

Attachments

• Uncut Bronco.jpg
    Uncut Bronco.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 20
  • peace sign bronco.jpg
    peace sign bronco.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 19

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
Essex Junction?

Yes, Essex Jct in 2000. Carnage Hill in Southern NH this year. I cry when I think of how cherry the EB was way back. When I started traveling to the Roundup and Paragon, it was goodbye to the show truck.:-[ and hello trail rig. ;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i'm liking it still! how about a trail ride in maine in october then? hmmmm?

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
I gotta say the BG picture is a little scary.... I like to show mine at stoplights! She is not the most beautiful but I get more attitude and props in that rig than any other car I have had, it looks even better in the hills with the mounatin bike in the back and rockin'

Keep it real!!;D

Attachments

• new tires.jpg
    new tires.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 8

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I agree with Scoop and some others...you gotta have 2. Although I admit its getting tougher to come up with funds to keep both going the way we want to. Still fun to wheel one and cruise in one. Actually the trail rig does both but its not pretty, just fun to drive.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
had a "show" sold it for a trail..... wow is it fun!!

That was one sweet ride too! But you gotta have fun, and if fun is on the trails than it was a good swap. Your trail rig is not too shabby either.

greasypigeon

Loc.
Fort Bliss, Tx
Mine is trail. But I do get my own little spot at shows.
P1000145.jpg