• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Side Marker Lights

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Dennis carpenter for sure and I think all of the venders like Jeff ,duff, wild horse and tom should have them.

OP
OP
C

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
I can not seem to find the housing anywhere. My housings are all brittle and cracked. Would be great to replace them since I am replacing almost everything else.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
The lens and the housing are one piece.
this is true, the reason the lens has a larger hole is to be able to screw the housing in. I just had to glue one of my lenses back onto the housing.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
True it is. I had forgotten it had been so long since I had taken one off. And a few birthdays toooo.;)

bronco_1968_1969_1970_1971_1972_1973_1974_1975_1.jpg
[/url]
image share[/IMG]

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Geographically JBG is better shipping to me. Have always gotten stuff extremely quick, which matters to me. Their customer service has always been great. Once they left a small part out of my order. Called them and it was in my hands fast, no questions asked. All the vendors are great and sometimes it just comes down to who has the better shipping time/cost. Prices are typically in line with each other. A few places charge a few more dollars for something. If the part is better quality I go for it. If the same part as the other guy, I go price.