• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Side marker lights

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Well yet another direct fit that doesn't fit! I know it isn't a huge setback but one of those things that should be an easy one to do right. Was installing side marker lights yesterday and when I went to put the plastic nut inserts in the rear quarters they are too big. How hard can it be to actually measure the size of the opening and manufacture the proper part? I know while doing this build I have ran into more than a few parts that required "adjusting" but it just kind of set me off yesterday when something as simple as installing side markers turns into a project. This should have been easy. Ken

1strodeo

Contributor
Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I’m sure you’ll figure something out Ken like always, stay the course my friend!