• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Since the world is coming to the end tomorrow I am buying a Ferrari

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Better than Jeep. LOL

Attachments

• Asia 685.jpg
    Asia 685.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
I'm pondering going downtown to try to negotiate an "end of the world" err, uhm,, "xxxxxxxx" with the xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx down at the grocery store.

And if by some odd chance the world doesn't end, i'm pulling this thread before Mrs. Flyer sees it, that would be the real end of the world;)

Crap, gotta go!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Personally I would buy a Lamborghini. Granted it needs a solid axle swap and a 6BT but I have always loved that over the top SUV.

I can't spell the Lambo correctly so I picked the Ferrari. And the Lambo dealer is 3 miles from my house.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I heard it would end at 5 am tomorrow morning in Mo, but thats only the rapture part. I'm feeling light weight already guess I'm going up. I'll miss you guys

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I want to see a pic of the hot chic at the grocery store from the deleted post. Or was it deleted?

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I heard it was supposed to be a rolling timezone end of the world at 6pm. Oh well just means there will be a lot more broncos with out owners, or are we assured a spot in heaven for fixing them.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Eh, no one knows the date or the time, though it has sparked some interesting discussion... Got the Bronco loaded up and getting ready for a Uwharrie work day/trail run followed by some tickets to the all star race at the speedway. Should be a good day!

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Two things to note.....I wouldn't buy anything..I would just take it.

We all must be in Bronco Heaven and they have CB on the web there.