• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Site changes

Jimboss77

Contributor
Loc.
Greenville
Since the changes on the site my avatar shows in a small block on top of my avatar and on top of the user I reply to. Why? I probably hit the wrong thing while exploring the changes but I don’t know how to turn it off. Does it happen to everyone or just me? If just me please make it stop😆

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
That's by design. You didn't hit a wrong button. It shows a small version of your avatar on threads that you've posted in. You're the only one that sees it.

Screenshot_20211229-215425.png

Last edited:

jmhend

Bronco Guru
That's by design. You didn't hit a wrong button. It shows a small version of your avatar on threads that you've posted in. You're the only one that sees it.

View attachment 873570
Hey Jon,

Is it possible to do multi quote as we were able to previously? For some reason I only see “reply”

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Since the changes on the site my avatar shows in a small block on top of my avatar and on top of the user I reply to. Why? I probably hit the wrong thing while exploring the changes but I don’t know how to turn it off. Does it happen to everyone or just me? If just me please make it stop😆
Hey Jon,

Is it possible to do multi quote as we were able to previously? For some reason I only see “reply”
Hit "reply" on multiple posts.