• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Skyjacker Lift

BeardedBlues

Contributor
Anyone run them? My Bronco is a POS and with Skyjacker 2 hours from me, I feel they would give me a real professional opinion about the safety of my Bronco and peace of mind. How do the lifts compare to lifts sold by our vendors?

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
Very stiff, uncomfortable ride. You will be much happier with any of the bronco vendors lift kits. Much better off and on road

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
Not sure skyjacker would even know what a early bronco is? There more into building lifts for brand new trucks. Id say there gona be stiff.

dube

Bronco Guru
Loc.
big lake Mn
If you want a set of 3.5 springs I have some. PM me if you want. They were never used