• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sliding Rear Side Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was looking for the sliding rear glass conversion, and do not seem to be able to find it anywhere. Does anyone have this, or know where it can be purchased? Thank you. greatguy57078@yahoo.com

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Jack sent me this a while back. I ma going to try it when mine gets back from paint.
I believe it was '80s Nissan or Toyota,('80-'84-'85) it was exactly the right height and lenth,I had to weld in two tapered triangles in the top corners because the window was rounded in the top corners,instead of a rubber gasket I put a 1/4 to 3/8 bead of urethane sealer and put a "T" mld.around it and it looked like late model factory job.Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.