• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Small World

grant_71

Bronco Guru
So a few days ago i was hanging up my BFGoodrich Bronco poster in my new dorm room for the year and in walks my attractive, member of the opposite sex, RA, (resident assistent) and she states that it was a pretty cool truck, so i stated that someday mine may look like th eposter, and i soon findout that her father owns a 70 and a 76, then i find out that she only likes 10 minutes away from my house ( but i have never seen either of their broncos)....too bad shes got a boyfriend...ok just needed to share that with all ya

grant

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
Take her out anyways. You have a bronco and Im sure he doesnt!!

huged29

Loc.
Ft Collins, Colorado
I am in college also and I have many a girl who like to ride in the good old bronco. Hopefully I will have it back up and running in a week so i can please all the ladies.

Bear1911

Boyfriends come and go, just work on meeting her dad and gain his approval (should be easy since you both own Broncos) then you are in. ;D

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
That's a open door dude....ask her if she'll take you to see her fathers rigs. One never knows. ;)

bpatton74

Loc.
Alamogordo, NM
You never know her father might be a member of this forum and you can get sort of an "in" there. ;) ;) ;) Maybe for some strange reason he has not heard of this site, have her show you the bronco's and fill him in on the site. ;D ;D ;D ;D

VTBRNCO

Loc.
Vermont
Ask her to go see her pop's bronco's then post pics of the rigs and your new friend! Then we can all help you better access the situation!

-Man I wish I was back in college with my rig.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
you guys are bad. If you truly like her get to know her as a friend and if it doesn't work out with the other guy you will know why and can adjust your behavior accordingly. NEVER go out with someone who's in a relationship. Have a little integrity.

8)

Henrietta

Loc.
Bradyville, TN
My 2 cents is this. I agree talk to her about her dad's broncos and get to know him a little bit. As well as get to know her. The bronco is your opening to do whatever. Look at it this way, without the bronco she may have never talked in a friendly manner with you, besides her dad being that close may be a wealth of information to help you getting yours in shape.

OP
OP
grant_71

grant_71

Bronco Guru
[quote author=HotWheels link=board=5;threadid=22299;start=0#msg172017 date=1063991992]
you guys are bad. If you truly like her get to know her as a friend and if it doesn't work out with the other guy you will know why and can adjust your behavior accordingly. NEVER go out with someone who's in a relationship. Have a little integrity.

8)
[/quote]

I have plenty of integrity, and i am not about to do anything stupid...what gets me is i dont think i have seen either of the rigs around. As i was saying before, its just a small world. The attractive part was just simply a bonus.

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
[quote author=HotWheels link=board=5;threadid=22299;start=0#msg172017 date=1063991992]

8)
[/quote]

HotWheels, is your real name Abby?

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
just get your bronco going, act like you could care less about her, but act all interested in her dads broncos, .....the boyfriend will pass sooner or later....then, ...........its all up to you then..........thats all I'm saying!!! ;D

oh yea by the way, I'm her daddy!!! just kiddin....got ya!
Ben

huged29

Loc.
Ft Collins, Colorado
[quote author=Bronco Ben link=board=5;threadid=22299;start=0#msg172098 date=1064005416]
oh yea by the way, I'm her sugar daddy!!! and stop trying to get on my property!
Ben

[/quote]

Fixed it

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
[quote author=grant_71 link=board=5;threadid=22299;start=0#msg171918 date=1063950833]
So a few days ago i was hanging up my BFGoodrich Bronco poster in my new dorm room for the year and in walks my attractive, member of the opposite sex, RA, (resident assistent) and she states that it was a pretty cool truck, so i stated that someday mine may look like th eposter, and i soon findout that her father owns a 70 and a 76, then i find out that she only likes 10 minutes away from my house ( but i have never seen either of their broncos)....too bad shes got a boyfriend...ok just needed to share that with all ya

grant
[/quote]Hello there! Got to tell ya last week I was hauling my Bronco up 131 just south of Cadillac when i passed another person hauling there green colored Bronco. Wouldn't happen to know who it was would ya? L8R RB What college you attending?

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
I figure do what you think you need to, friends are good to have male or female and a friend with a bronco family "priceless"