• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Smurf bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
you got that right! i just hope this guy can back out on it. cancel everything and don't waste the inspector's time.....

Nightstick

Bronco guy
As suspected, another extremely overpriced rig... good lookin out stallion!!!!

OP
OP
B

baher

Thanks 73 stallion I am deeply in depted. Curious to see what the inspectors report says. Then we will know if they are scammers as well.Looking at these pics I am glad didn't waste the money to fly down and see it. Well the search continues will keep ya guys posted. There is one in New Mexico I will attach link later. 73 Stallion I am deeply indepted thanks again!!

bronco1017

What a great site this is. A Bronco brother looking out for another Bronco brother. Great job guys!!!

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Man Baher,

You got 20k burning a hole in your pocket or what? ;)

This one looks better than the last but worth 18k? Maybe, I'm no expert really. I guess I'm just commenting here to subscribe cause I'm curious to see what you end up with.

This might be the one though!!!

Nightstick

Bronco guy
Wow! That's a badass rig! Way closer to being worth the price than that other POS. Hell the Atlas alone is $2500+/-... From the pictures it looks like a very well built bronco with every upgrade you'll ever want and need. I hope someone local can check it out for you.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
curious who's the inspector you are using?
there's a lot of junk out there. be sure to do your homework before you commit to something. a plane ticket is far cheaper than a pos truck and transport costs.

OP
OP
B

baher

Agreed I used a company called automobile inspections. They are supposed to specialize in restos and such. If the report is crap then I can save a flight for nothing. If the inspection turns out good then i can decide if I want to go see the unit.

Bundy

Bronco Guru
Shit, I thought my bronco was bad! that is awful!

What kind of bronco are you looking for? If I had money to burn and I wasn't going to offroad I would buy a frame off resto, all stock.

OP
OP
B

baher

Didn't receive post until after the inspector was scheduled was too late to call off. I am listening guys and appreciate all the help and advice. FYI Inspection was very good sent over 100 pics and reconfirmed what I already knew from 73 stallion. So automobile inspections does a good job. covered all the bases like I said stallions post was great however it was to late for me to call off. Spoke with owner of New Mexico rig sounds on the up and up going to fly down and visual myself.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Didn't receive post until after the inspector was scheduled was too late to call off. I am listening guys and appreciate all the help and advice. FYI Inspection was very good sent over 100 pics and reconfirmed what I already knew from 73 stallion. So automobile inspections does a good job. covered all the bases like I said stallions post was great however it was to late for me to call off. Spoke with owner of New Mexico rig sounds on the up and up going to fly down and visual myself.

There are a few bronco people around there that may be able to help you out.

OP
OP
B

baher

Dam looking like the New Mex rigg may be sold Friday search continues!

OP
OP
B

baher

Dam looks like rhe New Mex rigg may be sold this friday so search continues.

Dude seriously

Loc.
Everett
Last year I was looking at a Bronco from a CL ad on the other coast. After talking with the owner on the phone, everything sounded pretty good but I can be a perpetual skeptic. I paid a 4x4 shop local to the seller for an hours time with a mechanic familiar with Broncos and asked the seller to drop it off with them for the afternoon. When the mechanic called, he had all sorts of things to tell me about that the seller either forgot to mention or wasn't mechanically savvy enough to know. Long story short, the $60 credit card charge to the shop saved me thousands.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Dam looking like the New Mex rigg may be sold Friday search continues!

That one in NM is a bad-ass rig. Worth the money, IMO. Too bad it sold already - that one would have been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.