• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Snake in shop!

DC_Gearhead

So my shop camera sends me a notification that there is movement in the garage……..I got this yesterday……that is a snake’s head climbing across the lens!!!

I wondered where the mice and baby birds went.

Anybody else catch something crazy like this with their bronco in the background?

b55ceb40afe87a2e0f8fd71c2063f2ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That’s hilarious! Any non-venomous snake is welcome in my shop anytime. Much rather have them than chewed wiring. As your camera captured, some are rather capable climbers. I watched a yellow rat snake work it’s way up a 4 foot front stall wall, wind around the 1/2 aluminum bars and into the rafters of my barn in a few minutes. When I showed my friend who boarded her horse with me, she wasn’t nearly as impressed, lol.

OP
OP
DC_Gearhead

DC_Gearhead

Yeah pretty sure he’s non-venomous. I’m cool with less rodents for sure. Last year the snake skin was in the rafters. Like you story, they must climb up there like a tree and watch the ground below for movement.

That camera is magnetic and on the side of a big smooth sheet metal cabinet, so he’s got some climbing skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk