• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Snowing in TN

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just a couple pics of the '74 Sport. 4" so far. I know, not much compared to you guys up north, but it's a start. Anybody else got a snow pic?

Thanks Much for letting me pimp a pic,

Blue71

Attachments

• im002519a.jpg
    im002519a.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 336
OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
74 Sport

Attachments

• im002520a.jpg
    im002520a.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 332

72Sport

Bronco Guru
Sorry no snow here since 1949. Had a little hail in 1991 though. Keep posting those snow pictures. They are beautiful. I like to look at it on the monitor, just not in person.

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
I just drove through TN on Thursday and thought I was in Hawaii.;D You guys didn't have any snow at all and the sun was out.

When I pulled into my driveway some 12 hours later due north, all I could see was 6-8' snow banks everywhere:'( made me wish I was back in TN. ;D

BTW, I had to forgo working on the Bronco to shovel off the Roof yesterday. sad sad day when shoveling takes priority over working on the Bronco.;)

Southerner

Nice pics. We were forcasted to possibly get a little bit in northeast Alabama, but, it looks like it just missed us and got you guys in TN. I don't want snow around for a long time, but, I wouldn't mind seeing some on the ground for a couple of days.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Congrats to all of you down there. You can keep it. ;D . It has been snowing in some strange places the past couple of days. Yesterday they got one and a half FEET of snow in Athens Greese :eek:

FordTruckGuyFX4

Loc.
East TN
i'm not too far from johnson city....in campbell co and DANG its been snowing like a mofo here. I've been amusing myself setting on the front porch watching ppl go in the ditch and get stuck on the block. I wish my F-150 was already painted and put back together i'd make me some money dragging ppl out of the ditches. It was pretty funny some jeep and fwd car was stuck on this steep road blocking everyone else and this guy in an early Bronc in 2wd just cut off the road went through a 3ft deep snowy ditch, back up the other side and on his merry way down the road w/o spinning a tire.

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
WOW....those "snow" photos are CrAzY! Since there has never even been a recorded frost in my neck of the woods, I thought you guys would enjoy some warm photos....

:cool:

Attachments

• surf.jpg
    surf.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 222

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's another......

:cool:

<photo has been removed after "BRUTUS72EB" complained>

Last edited:

KST1

The last time I visited Key West, it was in the 30's:mad:. Locals said it was the coldest it had been in 30 years. Everyone was wearing coats and sweatshirts. Damn shame, some things should NEVER be covered up (see LSUpetes pic above).

-D

brutis72eb

Bronco Guru
Loc.
South Carolina
You know what, I dont appreciate you posting that picture here. Classicbroncos.com strives to be a clean, welcoming enviroment to all viewers! I hope I am not the only one who thinks this.

Some might not see anything wrong with this but I think we, as Members of Classicbroncos.com, are better than that! Come On Guys-Keep It Clean:mad:!

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
GIVE ME A BREAK!

I am sorry if the photo of the girl in a bikini illustrating the pleasure of warm weather offended any of you delicate 4x4 enthusiasts. I will kindly remove it.

highgeer

Loc.
Denver, CO
I have a pic of the Bronco sitting in almost 36" of snow, but I can't figure out how to attach the picture. Oh well, there's a Jeep in the picture too, which would probably get me white-washed.

JFX

Yeah....snow....jeez.

I just got home this afternoon from driving a 26' loaded Penske rental truck from sunny Coral Springs, Florida only to be greeted by 12" of snow in Crossville, TN. We ended up stranded in Harriman, TN Sunday night. We were moving my Parents there with two trucks and two cars.What a pain. From where we were to my Parents house 25 miles away, we counted 16 cars wrecked on I-40...and that was just what we could see. The good thing is that it's melting already.;)

Now, I am safely back in central Ohio...just cold.

JFX