• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

So Florida Guys Who Is Going

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
We will be out at holowpal on the 29 this month, i have had alot of phone calls this looks like a big one if anyone needs info call me and yes there will be camping that night if you need to stay over we have a site, so i need a head count let me know if you are going chris williams 321 229 3259 cell .Hope to see some new florida bronco guys there and some old ones see you on the 29 sat at the gas station on 192 and 441 at 9;30 no later if you are going to be late call me so i can get you in the gate.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Most likely myself and Chris with the FJ40 are going to convoy up there and join in the fun. We will camp also. We've both ordered up a kidless weekend, so keep an eye on your brown bag...

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I love mama you can to for ten buck, just jokeing see you guys out there the camp site is 100 yards in on the main road on the left side we will unload at the site

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I love mama you can to for ten buck, just jokeing see you guys out there the camp site is 100 yards in on the main road on the left side we will unload at the site

So, we'll be on the edge of the big nasty mud hole with the gator in it right? Cool!

Don't forget the brown bag....

Flacrusher

Count me in with the FJ40 and my brother with the yellow submarine. I assume a 9am meet time? Keep me posted.

Flacrusher

Allen - I'll bring some extra fuel to get you to show.

Sean - Glad to hear you're in. We'll see if we both can't get in a little trouble this time.

Are you guys getting this wicked weather up there? I need to put a snorkle on the trucks to get out of the driveway. There's been soo much rain I can get stuck in the backyard!

ohpoo2

Contributor
Count 2 more broncos in from st. cloud maybe even try out my new toy. Talked to Butch tonight to see if anybody was useing the camp that weekend. Thats thinking ahead huh, Not. Everything should be fine. See you all there. I think there is a charcol grill there to use also. Darren

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Lot of rain going to be a mud bath, i took my bath last time i was half black and half white, i have to try out my new front locker wont see me getting stuck HE, HE HE

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Count 2 more broncos in from st. cloud maybe even try out my new toy. Talked to Butch tonight to see if anybody was useing the camp that weekend. Thats thinking ahead huh, Not. Everything should be fine. See you all there. I think there is a charcol grill there to use also. Darren

GOOD JOB! Thanks Darren. I was wondering if that was the spot Chris was talking about. I am finishing up a big driveline and suspension push on my rig, but a radiator solution is next on my list. I swear I will get your rad back to you this year. The good news is--it still works good!

ArmyCOL

Guys,

I won't be able to make it this time as I have some other Military engagements that must take precedence.

Have fun and be safe.

Chuck

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
I'm in and wait until you here this SOB. Allen I've got a ton of beer so you better come.

Sean you will love the f-150 PS it is awesome.

Darren do we need to bring anything major for the stay over (i.e. TV, Satelite dish, DVD's, massage therapist?)

I can't wait to see yANK try out his new locker, maybe he will be black on the bottom and white up top, and no yANK you haven't heard that from the ladies before.

I'll be bringing the family and probably some bubba burgers, chips, and what ever else they will need to survive.

SeaninSt.Cloud

Common Col. We won't make you ride with Sean all day!

I was going to tell him to call in sick! You can actually get away with that in the reserves, not active duty. But what is the worst they can do?? Send you to Iraq?? They are gonna do it anyway. Just in case you think I am being stupid-I have 5 years active duty, 4 years reserves, with a deployment to Iraq. I earned the right to be stupid about Iraq.

Last edited:

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Can't wait to get "Chipper" done so I can join in on the Bronco Games.
Would love to tag along but that would take away from very valuable "Bronco" time. By the end of the month the chassis will be complete then I start the body. Anyone got a rust free tub they need hauled off??