• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

So Florida Guys Who Is Going

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Just a few days away took bronco out for a ride she seems good road nice rebuilt my front end this week with LOCKER so i hope you guys can keep up or pull me out either way its going to be fun

jim02

Loc.
Denver area
yes, 9 am.

yank,
dont forget my glovebox door please, i have the cream color dash;D

other chris,
the ring gear says d2tw 421c a*6 i forget how you were getting the ratio from that. 35 ring and 11 pinion teeth. 3.18 by my calculation. anyway the complete 3rd member is all yours, thanks for the help the last time out.

see you guys saturday.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
trans is still not fixed. Count me out. Have fun and take pictures

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
There is some overflow parking across the road for those that have trailers. There is road construction going on so it will be easier for trailers to exit onto the road to suburban, I will be parking over there so you guys can too.

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I got a few phone calls today alot of guys going, alot of new florida guys we never met this is going to be a blast see you all tomrrow he, he , he dont know if i can sleep

Flacrusher

First, a big thanks to all the Bronco guys for once again letting the FJ 40 come out and play. You guys are truly "Good People" and certainly drive the crap out of those Broncos. Of course, I'm beginning to feel like you just let me come out so I can play recovery vehicle and pull start Sean. My strap was off the back of the truck more than on it.

Also, before the rumors get started. Sean went 3 wheelin' twice:eek: . Credit him for being a quick learner. His second attemp netted him +/- 150 yards on 3 wheels. Much better than I could have hoped for. And, since Chris (The better looking) only made it a couple feet on 3 wheels. Lessens may be in order. BTW, is this 3 wheelin' trend a new thing?

Hope everyone got home safe. It was a lot of fun (except the clean-up). When's the next one?;D

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Hope everyone got home safe. It was a lot of fun (except the clean-up). When's the next one?;D

That was some fun....Thanks for following me home Chris. Sorry about the last second decision to hit the service plaza. I saw the rain up ahead and my bladder was reminding me it was full again and I saw an opening in the traffic...

Cleanup was weird with the "skin" of dried muck on everything. I think my brake problems are just another adjustment. I'm sure the caliper piston is packed with that goo as well. I spent two hours with the hose and never even made it to the inside. Oh well, something to do next weekend right? My pics are 2meg so I'll have to resize to send them around. I thought I had more....

The whole trip was worth it as I'm glad I learned there are TWO definitions for Peanut Butter Balls...;D ;D

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Good time like always! I got back to DeLand in record time~1hr 15 minutes doing about 70 the whole way.

Rob

That's great Rob. It was nice meeting you and Allan. Too bad you missed the fireside chatting--although probably not due to volume. It's cool to see you drive the wee out of your truck and then blast down the road homeward. Good job! See you next time.

Everyone is still cleaning, that's why no pics. Even after 2 hours with the hose, as the truck dried out in the carport today it kept dropping these little tiny mud bombs--like 1/4 inch or smaller. They are everywhere. I thought they were TICKS!

alien74

Loc.
tampa fl.
That's great Rob. It was nice meeting you and Allan. Too bad you missed the fireside chatting--although probably not due to volume. It's cool to see you drive the wee out of your truck and then blast down the road homeward. Good job! See you next time.

Everyone is still cleaning, that's why no pics. Even after 2 hours with the hose, as the truck dried out in the carport today it kept dropping these little tiny mud bombs--like 1/4 inch or smaller. They are everywhere. I thought they were TICKS!

Had a great time, spent 6hrs cleaning my rig and still not finished. Are we going again this weekend?

Penut butter and ticks were the topic of conversation and Kaw-liga's Allen was doing some fire sleep walking.

bhoffmeister

I had bad dreams about ticks last night and seeing things in the neighbors yard while mowing the lawn;)