• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOB 13 trail run info

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The official word on the trail run is in. Friday morning we leave Sand Lake. Depending on the needs of the group, we can stop in Tillamook for fuel. The trip will be the same loop as last year so just about everyone has a chance to wheel as hard or as lightly as they please and still see some great action from the bigger boys. I am hoping that the Forest Service came through with their plan from last year, if so there should be a mud bog and/ or a rock crawl near the place we ended the trail run last year.
POST UP if you are planning on going.

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I've looked clear back to July for the dates of SOB would someone mind giving the dates? We may be up there in the next few weeks and I don't go anywhere without my EB tucked in the back of the 5'r. Let me know.