• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOB 7 at Sand Lake, OR photos

Tazz

Loc.
Sac. River Delta, CA
Re:SOB 7 at sand Lake, OR photos

Had a great time Mike, just finally got unloaded. I'll have mine up tomorrow, including the one of the breakage on Saturday night.

Dan

Dawg_enD

yay! My bronco finally made it into a pic that I didn't take!

;D

Dez

That looks like a crapload o' fun. I think there are a few beaches on the cape (cod) out here that you can go out on. I've gotta find out more about that.

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama

hey thanks! nice shots, since i live so far south I doubt I'll ever make it to an SOB!...beautiful place though.
Ben

Dawg_enD

[quote author=westco link=board=5;threadid=21401;start=0#msg164854 date=1061909491]
Hey Dawg, which rig is yours?
[/quote]

This one here: http://www.westcoastbroncos.com/sbimages/100-2257.JPG

It's not like it's the featured rig or anything, it's just neat to see it in someone elses pic. Mine is the one with 2 guys standing at the back looking at the bumper.

Dawg_enD

No problem.

The main thing I learned at SOB was that taking my rig on the trail would break my heart. The body's just too straight to dent.

So now I am thinking of finding another one. Something with a D44, preferrably C4, and no motor. :) Cheaper that way, and easier to drop in an injected 351. ;D

Now to get that past my wife.....

Dawg_enD

Oh man..... don't tempt me! If you talk me out of buying a second Bronco one of us may regret it!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

[quote author=Dawg_enD link=board=5;threadid=21401;start=0#msg165186 date=1062002012]
Oh man..... don't tempt me! If you talk me out of buying a second Bronco one of us may regret it!
[/quote]

you do hear the voices don't you?
~buy a 2nd bronco.........buy a 2nd bronco.....buy a 2nd bronco~~~
wife can have current bronco - you take the trail rig.....

just 2b2g's .02 worth.....

Dawg_enD

Yeah, when she fights it (oh does she ever, too!) I try and slide that in.

"Honey, think of how much fun you'd have at SOB next year if you were in your own Bronco!"

It hasn't worked yet, but she usually takes some time to warm to ideas. :p ;D

OP
OP
westco

westco

Loc.
Klamath Falls, OR
;DOk you are right, We have 2 rigs at our house already and will do another next year. As to SOB, I showed my wife the pics and she said she is going next year and she does not go on the trail.

Good luck getting the 2nd rig.