• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sob 8

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Hey all. Just wanted to that I hoped every one is getting home safe. I love going there each year to see all the different broncos and get all kinds of new ideas. It is slowely converying my chevy loving boyfriend over... Maybe next year he will have one of his own. So does anyone know what the Bronco Horde is? I as never able to ask one of them. Also just wanted to say thanks to Saddle Up and his brother for helping me out

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
The Bronco Horde is mainly the admin guys for broncofix.com. I was talking to them and there are about 6 of them in the "horde" he said, and most of them are admin or highly involved in the site and/or broncos!

I have about 100 pics, I will shrink the best ones down and post them later on!!

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Awnrie69 said:
Hey all. Just wanted to that I hoped every one is getting home safe. I love going there each year to see all the different broncos and get all kinds of new ideas. It is slowely converying my chevy loving boyfriend over... Maybe next year he will have one of his own. So does anyone know what the Bronco Horde is? I as never able to ask one of them. Also just wanted to say thanks to Saddle Up and his brother for helping me out
Your welcome, I'll let Bob know as well.

BTW, I didn't get by unscathed as far as body damage went. After we packed up camp we dropped the trailer and went out on the beach. They were playing around in one spot where there was a bit of sandy mud and I managed to put a nice dent in the drivers fender. Not as bad as yours though.

I have a bunch of pics posted here http://www.broncofix.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4936, sorry Awnrie69 the pic of yours was a blur coming off the rock. As many pics as the Bronco Driver took on our trail run I expect to see all of our rigs in there though. He said he took 267 pictures friday and most of them were on our trail run.

OP
OP
A

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
That is ok... Did he say what issue the articlewill be in? It is pretty cool that they sent someone to cover the event

westco

Loc.
Klamath Falls, OR
The blue rig was trying to rock crawl up a muddy creek and went over on it side. It did not look much worse than before it went in. No one was hurt so it was all fun.