• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOB at Sand lake is less than a month away Whos going?

jeev

Loc.
VEGAS BABY!!!!
Time is counting down and I am so pumped that I had to make a post about it a month before hand ;D

Who is planning on attending??

For all who don't know it is a very large EB gathering at Sand Lake Oregon (about 65 miles west of Portland on the coast). Check out www.broncofix.com for more info.

This will be my 1st year attending and my EB 1st time on the Sand!!!! 8)

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
What weekend is SOB? I really want to go, even if I have to leave the EB at home. I just want to see that many EB's in one place playing. This summer is going by like a flash, and I haven't done anything I wanted to on the EB. deep sigh.

dpm

sheneeda

Loc.
Surrey   B.C.
I have to give my rust something to eat sooner or later, Might as well be ocean salt. ;D

Its a lot more fun than street salt ;D ;D

74ranger

Loc.
wilkeson, washington
i am hoping to go, if i get the bronc going. currently have the engine out and torn down to the block, also have all the interior out ::) we'll see when august rolls around.

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
As long as nothing breaks I'll be there.

Tazz what time are you planning on leaving? I'll be leaving on Thursday as well.

Tazz

Loc.
Sac. River Delta, CA
[quote author=BrewDude link=board=5;threadid=20396;start=0#msg157150 date=1059093759]
As long as nothing breaks I'll be there.

Tazz what time are you planning on leaving? I'll be leaving on Thursday as well.
[/quote]

I got out of here last year around 6:00 AM, I have a hard time hanging around it the mornings very long. I usually leave every Morning by 4:30 - 5:00. So 6:00 is considered waisting time, but my kid doesn't think so.
I usually go up 505 to I-5 from here. We could hook up where they come together.
You driving yours or Towing it?

Tazz

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
[quote author=Tazz link=board=5;threadid=20396;start=0#msg157160 date=1059094773]
I usually go up 505 to I-5 from here. We could hook up where they come together.
You driving yours or Towing it?

Tazz
[/quote]

I'll be driving, normally I'm up by 5- 5:30 so leaving 6 isn't a problem. Where is there to meet around there? I don't get up that way too often.

74ranger

Loc.
wilkeson, washington
[quote author=whitetrashfab link=board=5;threadid=20396;start=0#msg157313 date=1059155744]
If 74ranger ever gets his POS together then I think I wil go..... ;) It's ok Forest, I will let you catch up at the truck stops ;D
[/quote]
:-[ some day ;D :D

lobo

Loc.
Seattle Washington
would yall woup me if I showed up with out my bronco just to meet someof yall and check out your rigs, my ebay add for it end tomorrow and I may not have a rig anymore (well for the mean time!)

whitetrashfab

Loc.
Ravensdale, WA
Do you think there will be any camp sites avaliable or should I try and book them now? Anyone bringing any bikes or quads? Just wondering?

74 ranger, I wana see that 351 under the hood of that bronco! Not on the stand when I come over again!

ABurns

Loc.
Vancouver WA
[quote author=whitetrashfab link=board=5;threadid=20396;start=15#msg157643 date=1059278000]
Do you think there will be any camp sites avaliable or should I try and book them now? Anyone bringing any bikes or quads? Just wondering?

74 ranger, I wana see that 351 under the hood of that bronco! Not on the stand when I come over again!
[/quote]

We took the quads last year. We decided it was just too dangerous to be riding a bike with all the EB's running around. They just ended up being bathroom shuttles. The developed campsites are all full, but one can always camp in the sand. I want to camp in the parking lot, but will probably end up at the "tree line" due to room, a few more friends are coming down. I will be in a green and silver 96 Dodge w/camper on back and have my yellow EB. Should also be 2 red EB's and a white 77.

Just remember, NO alcohol in the sand period, even if you're camping in the sand . It is legal to have it in parking lots and developed campsites, just not anywhere on the sand.