• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOB info needed for Bronco Driver

Triggerman

Loc.
Henderson TN
Sorry to have to do it this way, but I dont have email addys for Thom Cheney or Saddleup. I need either of you, or anyone else willing and able, to submit a writeup on SOB this year for Bronco Driver Magazine. We would really like to cover the event but have nothing. Deadline is Oct 10th for anyone interested.

Thanks
Adam Harris
Editor Bronco Driver Magazine
Adam@broncodriver.com

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
Come on out next year and we'll give you one hell of a story. A few of us tried to write one for you, but most of it couldn't be printed in a public document.:-X
Slide on over to www.Broncofix.com to PM Cheney.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I feel the need to invoke my rights pursuant to the 5 Amendment.

Holy hell, is this for real?:eek: Am I dreaming, or is Brad actually viewing and posting over here?:-X WOW!!!! I'm going to have a heart attack here, wait how much have you had to drink?;D ;) Now back to the question at hand,

Shawn

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
Sorry to have to do it this way, but I dont have email addys for Thom Cheney or Saddleup. I need either of you, or anyone else willing and able, to submit a writeup on SOB this year for Bronco Driver Magazine. We would really like to cover the event but have nothing. Deadline is Oct 10th for anyone interested.

Thanks
Adam Harris
Adam@broncodriver.com

Well, we set up camp and commenced to :-X :-X :-X . Then made our way over to Rogers camp and continued our quest to become completely%) %) , saw Rogers :eek: on a stick. Met up with some great guys and made off with their :-X which made them:mad: :mad: . Took the Bronco out and played on the big bowl with Brian Cooke :cool: . Treated everyone at the pictures to Jell:-* , Visited a few off-campus parties, and some at Sand beach. Blew up truck tires and went home. Did I miss anything?

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
No that sounds about right. Although, it would have been fun Tom had you gotten there earlier and we had gotten into some whiskey. By the time you got there I was so drunk I had to stop dead in my tracks or risk totally puking all over the rental house.

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
No that sounds about right. Although, it would have been fun Tom had you gotten there earlier and we had gotten into some whiskey. By the time you got there I was so drunk I had to stop dead in my tracks or risk totally puking all over the rental house.

But we HAD gotten into some whiskey before we got there. How do you think we ended up there?

he.

Formerjughead

Loc.
Chico

I think that's the first time we have ever been accused of being "Not Drunk Enough". I guess next time we'll bring our own booze. Talk about trying to put out a fire with gasoline.

Brandon

Loc.
Sandy, Oregon
Well, we set up camp and commenced to :-X :-X :-X . Then made our way over to Rogers camp and continued our quest to become completely%) %) , saw Rogers :eek: on a stick. Met up with some great guys and made off with their :-X which made them:mad: :mad: . Took the Bronco out and played on the big bowl with Brian Cooke :cool: . Treated everyone at the pictures to Jell:-* , Visited a few off-campus parties, and some at Sand beach. Blew up truck tires and went home. Did I miss anything?

What about the trail runs;)

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Sorry to have to do it this way, but I don't have email addys for Thom Cheney or Saddleup. I need either of you, or anyone else willing and able, to submit a writeup on SOB this year for Bronco Driver Magazine. We would really like to cover the event but have nothing. Deadline is Oct 10th for anyone interested.

Thanks
Adam Harris
Adam@broncodriver.com

I'm glad that you are looking to cover this event, but I must say I'm disappointed at the same time. Being "Bronco Driver Magazine" I would have thought you guy's would have made it a point to cover it in person it's only....Um, I don't know....Oh yeah the biggest Early Bronco event in the country! I hope you do get someone to do a wright up for you, be it Tom Chenny, Rick Halle (saddleup) with some pictures to go with it.;D Next year a few of us are going to make a week of it, as many others do and hope to see Bronco Driver out here.;D Thanks for all the good reading and pictures you bless us with bimonthly, I truly enjoy seeing and reading about others and there Broncos. Thanks;D ;D

Shawn

OP
OP
Triggerman

Triggerman

Loc.
Henderson TN
I'm glad that you are looking to cover this event, but I must say I'm disappointed at the same time. Being "Bronco Driver Magazine" I would have thought you guy's would have made it a point to cover it in person it's only....Um, I don't know....Oh yeah the biggest Early Bronco event in the country! I hope you do get someone to do a wright up for you, be it Tom Chenny, Rick Halle (saddleup) with some pictures to go with it.;D Next year a few of us are going to make a week of it, as many others do and hope to see Bronco Driver out here.;D Thanks for all the good reading and pictures you bless us with bimonthly, I truly enjoy seeing and reading about others and there Broncos. Thanks;D ;D

Shawn

Thank you for your concern and support of the magazine. I myself was scheduled to attend SOB the last 2 years but have been unable to make it out. I will be there next year if its the only event I get to go to!!

Thanks for the help everyone. We have plenty of other things we could put in place of SOB coverage but like he said it is the largest EB event in the country and I want it covered plain and simple.

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Mod Squad

Adam, just wanted to know how the newest member of the Mod Squad was doing. Tom said you drove it to Hot Springs sorry I didn't make it. Give me a call we you get a chance. I should be in Kentucky with the Supercharger Mod motor EB though. Thanks, Van

Formerjughead

Loc.
Chico
You really need to be asking these questions at www.broncofix.com. I sent you a reply to the e-mail you replied to as a reply to this post that you posted. Nothing against this site, per se, but Broncofix is the sponsoring entity of SOB. Asking about SOB here is kind of like asking your cousin if it's okay to kiss your sister. Nothing against your cousin, or your sister for that matter. It's just awkward.

Brad

Last edited:

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
You really need to be asking these questions at www.broncofix.com. I sent you a reply to the e-mail you replied to as a reply to this post that you posted. Nothing against this site, per se, but Broncofix is the sponsoring entity of SOB. Asking about SOB here is kind of like asking your cousin if it's okay to kiss your sister. Nothing against your cousin, or your sister for that matter. It's just awkward.

Brad

Yeah Adam, come on over to the dark side....Even if its just for a visit.... Newbies get ten free posts before I am allowed to make fun of them....;D ...... THIS is the dirtiest, most devilish look I can give you here;D ?....:eek: Let me go out on a limb and say :mad: .
I hope to tilt back a cold :-X with you next year.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I'm glad that you are looking to cover this event, but I must say I'm disappointed at the same time. Being "Bronco Driver Magazine" I would have thought you guy's would have made it a point to cover it in person it's only....Um, I don't know....Oh yeah the biggest Early Bronco event in the country!
Shawn

hum, sounds like an invitation to compete for 'Biggest Event';D ......