• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOB info needed for Bronco Driver

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Sure why not, its a good reason to get everyone together. I think its great that there are so many Bronco events and they get bigger every year. I just wish there was more closer to Portland.;D I don't know what the final count was at SOB 11, but SOB 10 there were almost 300 Bronco's including mine (before I acquired it), and look forward to many more years there. Its all in good fun no matter what.:cool: ;D

Shawn

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Wish I could make it. It looks like you guys have a blast also. Some day maybe a few of us PNW guys will make the trek out, sure would be cool.

Shawn

You know I'd be game. We should try the "rent a truck driver" thing sometime and make it out there in a couple years with the rigs.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
You know I'd be game. We should try the "rent a truck driver" thing sometime and make it out there in a couple years with the rigs.

Your on! I say lets start planning it now, and in a year or two make the trip. That would give us plenty of time to work out all the details. It would be a good excuse for a family vacation, I mean Disney World once in a while is great, just not every Summer.;D ;D Except for next year, plan on the D-cruise for a week or so. I'm sure we could put a group together!;) :cool:

Shawn

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Wish I could make it. It looks like you guys have a blast also. Some day maybe a few of us PNW guys will make the trek out, sure would be cool.

Shawn

yep and some of us go out there after all that is where I am from and still have family out there.
sorry for the hijack Adam

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'd like to see that pink bronco in the rocks, LOL. It would be great if you guys could make it out. I'm hoping to bring 2 more EB's with me next year to OCBR.

David