• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOB, is it too late?

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
I want to go to SOB with a buddy but I found all the camping spots are filled up for that weekend. Does anyone know if there is a place to pitch a tent nearby? If we got a motel, would that leave us too far from the festivities?

Tazz

Loc.
Sac. River Delta, CA
rayc said:
I want to go to SOB with a buddy but I found all the camping spots are filled up for that weekend. Does anyone know if there is a place to pitch a tent nearby? If we got a motel, would that leave us too far from the festivities?

There is plenty of room to pitch tents at the tree line out on the sand.
There are also camp spots that are not for reservation, and a lot of people set up in the parking lost also. Not sure on how close a motel room would be.
Tazz

g-money

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
If your willing to camp then plan on going to SOB. On the treeline in the sand there is plenty of open space to camp.

Galen

OP
OP
rayc

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
Thanks, looks like I'll be there. The great thing is that I only live about an hour and a half away;D

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
You should not have any problems finding a place toput your tent. When were you planning on heading over?

Amac70

ME
you show up with your trailor i bet plenty o camping sites open up and offer you a place to stay. im sure they will even baby sit your trailor when your gone.

OP
OP
rayc

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
Amac70 said:
you show up with your trailor i bet plenty o camping sites open up and offer you a place to stay. im sure they will even baby sit your trailor when your gone.

Good point...but unfortunately it really belongs to Budweiser. Maybe we could work on having a beer garden for next year:cool: I would like to make an off-road style trailer in the same style.

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Re: longest distance?

schaan said:
whats the longest distance driven by a eb to sob ?

I think that it is somewhere from the central part of the US. I think that some one has come from Tennesse before but don't quote me.

Dawg_enD

Re: longest distance?

schaan said:
whats the longest distance driven by a eb to sob ?

Last year it was a fella with a gorgeous silver Bronco from Denver, I believe.

His Bronco was just finished, and he drove it the whole way. =)

-Dawg