• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft Half Cab Top from B.C. Broncos

UNCbronco

Contributor
Hey, It`s been a couple of years now since B.C. Bronco`s where coming out with a soft half cab top. Has anyone heard anything on if they have hit the market yet after two years of working on them ? I am interested in one of them if someone has gotten one or from another vendor ? Thanks

Attachments

• 2352.jpg
    2352.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 862

joeracer69

Hello,
They are getting very close to releasing it. Look them up in Instagram they have a new post about it.
I have been waiting for the half cab soft top too.
Of coarse it will likely be delayed longer due to the coronavirus.
Stay healthy.

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Hello,
They are getting very close to releasing it. Look them up in Instagram they have a new post about it.
Stay healthy.

That`s what they said two years ago, very close to releasing it. Looks like another vendor would had came out with one by now. Just saying. Thanks

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
They're original soft top after splitting from can back could be made into a 1/2 cab if you purchased the bulkhead extra. It was a really cool set up. I think they had a problem getting em made for a decent price to the market so they simplified to what they sell now.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hello,
Stay healthy.

Nice, always wanted the full one once I have on worthy it won't get torn the hell up lol

ngsd

Bronco Guru
has anyone heard any updates on this? Saw one posted on Facebook and it looks great. Left a message at BC already ust waiting to hear.

Bronco 4 life

Loc.
Yakima
JB fab had one on their bronco at the not so bronco round up in Florence OR this year and it looked awesome I talked to them about it in passing and she said it was a prototype from BC bronco so I would say BC is no where near selling full scale at the moment but look up JB fab for some pics and maybe BC will let another one out good luck

Last edited:

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I think if I just had to have a soft half cab top, I would pay for a full size top and have it taken to a local upholstery shop and have it modified, You would have enough of the frame and fabric to rework something that would be cool and unique. Yes it would be expensive but most one offs are expensive it seems.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
JB fab had one on their bronco at the not so bronco round up in Florence OR this year and it looked awesome I talked to them about it in passing and she said it was a prototype from BC bronco so I would say BC is no where near selling full scale at the moment but look up JB fab for some pics and maybe BC will let another one out good luck

time to get it out of that proto type phase me thinks :)

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Yes it has been a while we pulled it right before we officially released it because we wanted to offer all of the options at once. The actual top is done and has been done for some time, we have even updated some of the parts for ease of installation. We gained so much space with the top design we wanted to offer a custom roll cage for it, to enjoy the extra room.
We didn’t think it would be very safe without offering a proper roll cage to fit.
We are actually working on it today, we are moving from Proto type test/theory to production
With all of the custom options. The other parts are in cad and we have tested samples from those drawings we should be able to announce the new stuff soon.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Yes it has been a while we pulled it right before we officially released it because we wanted to offer all of the options at once. The actual top is done and has been done for some time, we have even updated some of the parts for ease of installation. We gained so much space with the top design we wanted to offer a custom roll cage for it, to enjoy the extra room.
We didn’t think it would be very safe without offering a proper roll cage to fit.
We are actually working on it today, we are moving from Proto type test/theory to production
With all of the custom options. The other parts are in cad and we have tested samples from those drawings we should be able to announc

Thanks, put me on the interest list when you are ready.

beatlescott

I have wanted this option for a long time. I love the looks of a half cab, but wanted an easier, faster way to go topless. I will be buying this as soon as it’s available ( along with the roll cage).

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
would be a nice new product/mod to hit the 2021 market...

Good luck man

With all of the custom options. The other parts are in cad and we have tested samples from those drawings we should be able to announce the new stuff soon.

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
I talk with B.C. Broncos at this years Super Celebration in Townsend, Tenn at there booth about the soft half cab top and they said they had them ready to sale but they were trying to develop a roll cage/bar to sale along with the soft top for safety reasons. I ask about just buying the top without the roll cage and they said
they would do it. But at that time last month they could not give me a price on it. They took my name and number and said they would call me when they got back with the price. At this time I have not heard back from them. I am guessing someone could call and check with them. If so, post what they tell you. Good luck

stretch

Loc.
Montgomery, TX
Talking to BC recently, they stated that they had lost their fabrication shop that handled their tops as well as some other unique items they offer. At the time, they had possibly found a replacement, but they told me their full tops are out at least six months. I would imagine, that this would be the same for the half top. My name has been on the "list" for a while now.

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Talking to BC recently, they stated that they had lost their fabrication shop that handled their tops as well as some other unique items they offer. At the time, they had possibly found a replacement, but they told me their full tops are out at least six months. I would imagine, that this would be the same for the half top. My name has been on the "list" for a while now.
Well that sux:(