• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft top and Bikini Top (pics added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Grunt1058

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
I have also shut off my PMs to avoid confusion of who's replying first and what not. Will re-enable PMs when someone wants to send the $$$.

Hors'nround

Loc.
Spruce Grove Alberta
Honestly guys. I have 4 people interested right now. All four have said they wanted it. No one has asked for my PayPal account to pay. This is a 1st come 1st serve bit. I'm not holding anyone higher then the others until someone actually gets serious and sends me the $$$.

As far as the questions I've received... I'll get the answers to them tonight and post them here for all to see. PMs will not go out individually. 1st to get the $$$ to me wins.

Grunt, in my PM to you, I asked for more detailed pictures of the top, the one's on this thread are too small to see anything, I have not received. I asked for shipping cost, I have not received. If you are lumping me in with these four, I have not said I wanted it, I want to know what I'm buying before I even give you an offer. I am sure your an upstanding fellow but I do not know you and need to at least see some decent pics.

I am sorry, good luck to the other three.

OP
OP
Grunt1058

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Grunt, in my PM to you, I asked for more detailed pictures of the top, the one's on this thread are too small to see anything, I have not received. I asked for shipping cost, I have not received. If you are lumping me in with these four, I have not said I wanted it, I want to know what I'm buying before I even give you an offer. I am sure your an upstanding fellow but I do not know you and need to at least see some decent pics.

I am sorry, good luck to the other three.

And I took the more detailed pics for you. Can't get them uploaded so I'll need to email them. As for shipping to Canada, I was still verifying what I need to do to get it done for you.

Thanks...

Hors'nround

Loc.
Spruce Grove Alberta
And I took the more detailed pics for you. Can't get them uploaded so I'll need to email them. As for shipping to Canada, I was still verifying what I need to do to get it done for you.

Thanks...

I just re-read my posts in this thread and I apologise if I came off sounding like an ass, I replied to your e-mail w/ pics you sent me, I will be checking mine again tonight when I get home.

OP
OP
Grunt1058

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
I just re-read my posts in this thread and I apologise if I came off sounding like an ass, I replied to your e-mail w/ pics you sent me, I will be checking mine again tonight when I get home.

It's all good brother. It's extremely difficult to read into a message without us adding in our own emotions to what we read. No blood, no foul. I'm sure mine came off as me being an ass as well. LOL!!!

BTW: Soft Top is SOLD.

Someone take this Bikini top from me. I've no use for it. Doesn't work with my roll cage on my Bronco.

OP
OP
Grunt1058

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Yes, still got the bikini top.

As stated in the first post, it's an STC bikini top. It looks like it's brand new. Never installed. No tears, no freyes (sp) no nothing.

This is the canvas only, no hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.