• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft tops...The bottom line.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.

AustenKendall

Loc.
Austin, Texas
BC Soft Top

Haven't seen anything on the market that beats a BC Soft Top. Design, Structural Integrity, and Appearance.

Attachments

• DSC02296.jpg
    DSC02296.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02298.jpg
    DSC02298.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC02304.jpg
    DSC02304.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC02314.jpg
    DSC02314.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 121

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
You can buy 3 Rampage tops for the price of the BCB top. But that point aside, agreed it kicks ass!

bchesley

I can't bring myself to spend $650+/- on a top that I know is not bad ass. I am going to eventually buy a BCB top, even if I had to save a little longer its worth it. I have seen one in person.

rguest3

Bronco Guru
The Rampage top overall seems to be a better top that the Bestop.

The BCB top has better quality frame and material. Does this top come in Parchment? BC top makes the Bronco kinda look like a Range Rover Defender 90, IMO.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I can't bring myself to spend $650+/- on a top that I know is not bad ass. I am going to eventually buy a BCB top, even if I had to save a little longer its worth it. I have seen one in person.

Agreed, I ended up finding an old Can-Back for that reason and paid a premium for it, the top adds to the lines of the vehicle and I don't think the cheaper tops compliment the lines. If I had not found a Can-Back I would have went with the BCB top as well.