• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

*SOLD* 67 Bronco, uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradsp8

Your '67 Bronco

Still have it? Is it running well enough to be a daily driver? Could it be driven halfway across the country if I flew out to get it and wanted to drive it back to VA? If anything, what needs attention right now? Does it have a current state inspection sticker?

Got more questions, can you provide me with your phone number and best time to call?

Reply to: sp8ball@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Brad

OP
OP
scottz

scottz

Loc.
Colorado Rockies
Sent you an e-mail

Still have it? Is it running well enough to be a daily driver? Could it be driven halfway across the country if I flew out to get it and wanted to drive it back to VA? If anything, what needs attention right now? Does it have a current state inspection sticker?

Got more questions, can you provide me with your phone number and best time to call?

Reply to: sp8ball@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Brad

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Shame, I won't be out to CO until end of may.

I am sure your bronc will sell.

Raven 81

Very Interested

Have you sold your Bronco yet? I'm moving to Florida in a month and very interested...would like to come look at it.

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
What are the two circles on the leading edge of the hood shown in the first picture? Hood pins? Also what is that block in the rear center of the hood near the windshield?
If my company's stock could just hit that magic number, I could sell some shares and pick up an EB like this one as a DD.

kntr

Bronco Guru
What are the two circles on the leading edge of the hood shown in the first picture? Hood pins? Also what is that block in the rear center of the hood near the windshield?
If my company's stock could just hit that magic number, I could sell some shares and pick up an EB like this one as a DD.

Not my bronco but Ill answer. The two circles are hood pins and the block is a latch to hold the windshield down.

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
Not my bronco but Ill answer. The two circles are hood pins and the block is a latch to hold the windshield down.

I thought the block is the windshield holddown but look at it in the first picture of post 20. Doesn't look like all the other Broncos I've seen with a windshield holddown. Maybe it's a '67 thing.

OP
OP
scottz

scottz

Loc.
Colorado Rockies
Correct, hood pins (the type that use a key and are flush with the hood when latched) and the windshield latch. I've never figured out the windshield latch, the top has never been off. I'm not totally sure the latch is complete.

OP
OP
scottz

scottz

Loc.
Colorado Rockies
Can anyone point out how the windshield latch is supposed to work? I don't see any part on the windshield that mates to the part on the hood.

OP
OP
scottz

scottz

Loc.
Colorado Rockies
Yeah, me too. Guess I'm going to have to keep it for awhile. Problem with that is now I'll want to start putting money into it.

Just drove it today, sure runs nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.