• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA SOLD 77 Bronco Ranger CENTRAL CALIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoblefox

Contributor
1977 FORD BRONCO BUILT BY BRONCO OWNER SINCE 1973, ALL THE BEST STUFF NO RUST! CALIF DESERT VEHICLE
NEW FORD SHORT BLOCK WITH ALUMINUM HEADS, STOCK MUSTANG CAM, GT-40 INTAKE MANIFOLD, 70MM THROTTLE BODY, LONG TUBE HEADERS WITH FLOMASTERS AND DUEL REAR EXIT EXHAUST
4 CORE BRASS RADIATOR, EDELBROCK WATER PUMP WITH 7 BLADE FAN & HIGHWAY PATROL HOSES AND FAN CLUTCH (ALWAYS RUNS COOL!) SERPENTINE BELT, 130 AMP ALTERNATOR
FORD EFI FUEL INJECTION, SPECIAL ANTI THEFT SYSTEM, INERTIA SWITCH, DUEL ELECTRIC FUEL PUMPS, 23 GALLON GAS TANK
REBUILT ORIGINAL C-4 TRANSMISSION, SEPARATE TRANSMISSION COOLER WITH THERMOSTATIC FAN, LOKAR LINKAGE FLOOR SHIFTER, AFTERMARKET GAUGES
SAGINAL POWER STEERING PUMP, RECIEVER HITCH FRONT & REAR, HUMMER ONBOARD AIR SYSTEM
NEW PAINT, FIBERGLASS HOOD, CARPET, MUSTANG GT SEATS, ROLL BAR WITH 3 POINT SEAT BELTS, LECARA STEERING WHEEL, DIAMOND PLATE TRIM, GAS SHOCK REAR HATCH
31 SPLINE DETROIT LOCKER REAR, 10 X 15 ALUMINUM SLOT WHEELS WITH
10 X 15 X 31 TIRES NEAR NEW, PREMIUM WARN HUBS, NEW BRAKES ALL AROUND, NEW MASTER CYLINDER, DANA 44 FRONT (FRONT DISC BRAKES)
4900# GVW, NEW FRONT SPRINGS, DUFFS 70/30 SHOCKS
HEADLIGHT RELAY WITH H4 LAMPS, NEW DOOR LOCKS, IGNITION LOCK, HEADLIGHT SWITCH, TURN SIGNAL SWITCH
(760) 275-0118 Ed

Attachments

• 1 nice left overallRE.jpg
    1 nice left overallRE.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 479
  • 2 good right rear qtrRE.jpg
    2 good right rear qtrRE.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 428
  • 5 GREAT BRONCO off road shotNOLIC RE.jpg
    5 GREAT BRONCO off road shotNOLIC RE.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 394
  • 3 pass interiorRE.jpg
    3 pass interiorRE.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
OP
OP
anoblefox

anoblefox

Contributor
It was refereed in the past with my personally owned 85 mustang gt engine, later the engine was replaced by a new ford short block, aluminum cylinder heads and factory 1993 fuel injection. To pass Calif smog it would need cats, an air pump and hoses with TAB/TAD solenoids plus a check engine light. I have and would include the air pump hoses and solenoids. The wiring for them is intact. The EGR valve is functioning. The vehicle currently has a clean NON-OPERATIONAL registration. I actually live in Mariposa County which does not require bi-annual smog checks. I am familiar with the requirements. I had my smog license when the 85 engine was installed.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
This line doesn't make sense to me, "1977 FORD BRONCO BUILT BY BRONCO OWNER SINCE 1973, ALL THE BEST STUFF".

'77 worked on since '73????

OP
OP
anoblefox

anoblefox

Contributor
Why? Did you think this was the only early bronco that I have owned? It simply meant what I said, a bronco owner since 73.

norm02

Why? Did you think this was the only early bronco that I have owned? It simply meant what I said, a bronco owner since 73.

Maybe it would have made more since if you had said "Built by someone who has been a Bronco owner since 1973" instead of "BUILT BY BRONCO OWNER SINCE 1973.

OP
OP
anoblefox

anoblefox

Contributor
The color was a special mix of a color that I seen at a car show, not drastically different from the original brownish paint. I have actually owned this one twice; I sold it to a co-worker who promised to give me first right of refusal IF he ever decided to sell, so I bought it back! My first 4WD was a 70 Toyota Landcruiser which I bought new for $3300! After my tour in the Navy I bought a 73 Bronco, later I had a 70 and a 71. As I mentioned in another post, I was a customer of James Duff when he had his first shop in Gardena, Calif, long before his move to Washington. I guess you would have to label me an old geeser!

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
The vehicle currently has a clean NON-OPERATIONAL registration. I actually live in Mariposa County which does not require bi-annual smog checks. I am familiar with the requirements. I had my smog license when the 85 engine was installed.

I think the non-operational status, which deals with whether it is going to be operated on a highway, isn't equivalent to no smog requirement. If you operate the vehicle, even if only on private land, I think it's still required to pass smog. Does this rig run? You know you're required as the seller to provide a valid smog inspection certificate?

Status
Not open for further replies.