• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA SOLD Blue & Tweed interior + SS qtr panels SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil.mule

Loc.
Glendale, Ca.
SOLD

Brand new interior kit in Blue w/Tweed inserts. Front & rear seat covers with matching door & rear quarter panel covers plus extra vinyl and tweed material and a bag full of hog rings. Also including stainless rear quarter panels with mounting brackets. Unfortunately, the quarter panels won't fit between the rollbar and side rails but will fit nicely if you don't have a cage. Will ship for free inside the 48 states. E-mail or call if you have questions or want more pics. PayPal preferred. Darren 818-681-4053

Pics are at: http://gallery.me.com/syncthis#100112

Last edited:
OP
OP
lil.mule

lil.mule

Loc.
Glendale, Ca.
what vendor made the kit? thanks.

I bought the kit from eBay seller "madeone4you" who has made hundreds of EB interiors. I got a set from him about 6 years ago that I had put in my 73 and it fit perfectly. I just didn't want to break up this set since I can't use the rear panels or covers (besides, the wife wants to keep the seats white as they were before).

Status
Not open for further replies.