• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Sold steel Wheels and Brake Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gweiner

Loc.
Charlotte
Sold Complete Set (4) of Ford Steelies, 15x8, 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern, 4.5" backspacing. Wheels were blasted and powder coated Wimbeldon white. Excellent condition. Only reason I am selling them is because they will not fit over my calipers in the front. I believe these are earlier ford wheels meant for DRUM Brakes. I have $400 into restoring these wheels. $120 for the set. This is a ridiculous price for these wheels, I have no room and just need them gone.

Free Complete Drum Brake set up. New shoes, master cylinder, bearings, etc. driven maybe 500 miles on them. Includes knuckles, ball joints and brake lines. Came off my 74 EB (Dana 44). Also have a set of rotors. No idea what condition they are in. $40 for everything. Will separate or scrap if no one wants this stuff

Thanks for looking,

Attachments

• Bronco_ Steel Wheels.jpg
    Bronco_ Steel Wheels.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 321
  • Bronco_Brakes.jpg
    Bronco_Brakes.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gweiner

Loc.
Charlotte
Thanks! Hate to sell them - want to find another set of skinny Steel wheels that will work with my brakes. Let me know if anyone has any!

OP
OP
G

Gweiner

Loc.
Charlotte
I would need at least 3-4 inch spacers. The inside of the wheels are sloped (front back of wheel) which keeps the wheel from fitting over the caliper. The wheel studs don't even protrude. Would rather skip spacers.

OP
OP
G

Gweiner

Loc.
Charlotte
Bump. Price on the wheels lowered. Really want to make some room and get rid of these. Come and get them!

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
I'm behind Passauf on the list for wheels, any idea on shipping to 78130 (Central Texas)?

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm new to EBs, these would be the rims I could stick the ol' stock hubcaps on correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.