• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim in Az

Loc.
Mesa
damn even at 15 im losing money. i guess in this market you have to either take what somone is willing to pay or just keep what you got .i figured 15 was a fair price for what i have in it . . .

I think the problem is people who know what your rig is worth are knee deep in thier own project and new to Bronco people don't realize they will dump a shitload into the 5k to 8k dollar rig that they buy to even get it close to yours. If I had to do it over I would have bought a truck like yours and been ahead.

Always loved your truck by the way. Good luck with the sale. Hope you get what you deserve.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
damn even at 15 im losing money. i guess in this market you have to either take what somone is willing to pay or just keep what you got .i figured 15 was a fair price for what i have in it . . it scares the shit out of my wife same as the car does .after today i'l probably never get her on the back of a bike again 4 peaple in our group had to be air lifted after one guy took a corner to hot and hit a car head on.

I'm very sorry to hear about your riding friends...never easy to see and never easy to come upon first hand. I certainly hope that they will all heal up and be ok in the long run.

I rode 5100 miles last year on my bike, love to ride as it is an experience like no other and get cranky when I can't ride; like right now.

You need an air condition Notch, with a heavy duty cooling system, perfect quarter window trim that's already tuned for 93 octane. That would probably satisfy your itch.

OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
I think the problem is people who know what your rig is worth are knee deep in thier own project and new to Bronco people don't realize they will dump a shitload into the 5k to 8k dollar rig that they buy to even get it close to yours. If I had to do it over I would have bought a truck like yours and been ahead.

Always loved your truck by the way. Good luck with the sale. Hope you get what you deserve.

i took the truck on a trade thought it was a good deal at the time. and your right about dumping a shitload of money in it. it had 35" swampers on it when i got it no power steering original drum brakes an old rancho suspension.
3-speed with 3:55 gears you couldnt even drive it. i havent added up the reciepts and i probably dont want to . if it sells ok if not i'l keep driving it

OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
I got the okay from the wife to buy another Bronco, but she is only letting me spend nine thousand. Bummer!

nine thousand aint going to get this one i might be willing to negotiate on price but not that much . thanks for the offer

OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
Thats why I wasnt to happy when she told me how much I can spend. I guess I should be happy she is even letting me get another one.

i'm sure you can find a decent bronco for that . your wife must be pretty understanding if i tried to buy another one she'd kill me LOL

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
Look at it this way, if you dont sell it we can put togather a Bagdad trip in May. I should have my 2 1/2 springs and new clutch installed in another couple weeks. We could burn up alot of gas and beer in a weekend. :cool:

Attachments

• at bathtub rs..JPG
    at bathtub rs..JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
hdmc

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
Look at it this way, if you dont sell it we can put togather a Bagdad trip in May. I should have my 2 1/2 springs and new clutch installed in another couple weeks. We could burn up alot of gas and beer in a weekend. :cool:

we could definitly do that tons of trails right out the back door

Jakedog

I wish I the money to offer! I would love to have another Bronco right now. What's the mpg with the 4spd and the efi? Does it run ok on regular fuel, or does it need the higher octane? I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.