• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Solid, complete 67 chassis. Frame, axles, motor and trans. Very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Complete 67 rolling chassis. I've had this for 10 years in my garage, came out of Texas and is very solid. Frame, axles, motor 6 cyl, trans and transfer case. Wheels and tires too. Great project starter. Will send pics if your serious. E-mail thebronoranch@yahoo.com

Tom

OP
OP
TheBroncoRanch

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
No title, but the vin is on the frame and could be titled for sure. Very solid builder. Anyone?

joe

Bronco Guru
how much for the frame?

how much for the engine? i got a friend who might be interested in it, whats the history of it?

OP
OP
TheBroncoRanch

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Frame 250.00, motor 250.00. I'll pull them iif your not interested in the axles, trans and transfer case all as a package for 700.00

Was a 48,000 mile bronco, local guy purchased the body a few years ago. Pretty much wish I never broke it down now. It was a solid running bronco a few years back, now it's divided :mad: motor ran good

joe

Bronco Guru
i will be goin to Detroit to Mr. Greene's house in a few months so if you sell it thats fine, i'll contact you then.

or i'll talk to my buddy here at home and see if he wants to make the trip for the engine and see if we can't make a deal,

Status
Not open for further replies.