• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

South Alabama Meet and Greet?

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
what about a south alabama meet and greet...maybe at one of the three hooters here in town....or maybe even a swap meet...of some kind...If anyone is interested, show it here...I can even try and get someone to put it on....or maybe form a local club...
Ben

OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
well lookie what came on the board :) Whats up marty, long time no see!

lets see how many we can get up...then we'll set a date... wouldnt mind forming a club as well.

dc2

Loc.
Pensacola
I am new to the forum. I am in Pensacola, FL. and I would like to come. I will get my profile updted in a day or so. Let me know when this will be

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
There are several of us here in Central ALabama (Auburn, Alex City, etc), but Mobile is still a pretty good haul for us.

OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
there are several EB's around, its just that they probably arent into computers much, I'd have to say that probably most people who own them live out in the country mostly and barely have access to dial up...I mean what's the perfect place to ride...out in the country! :(

Just a meet and greet every now and again will be nice.....and Once i get this old wreck of mine back on the road/trail, I'll pursuit starting a local bronco club...until then I'll just harass the people here on the board :)
Ben