• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOWEGA Spring 2016

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Next year? I'm ready to go now. ;)

We had so much fun we could do it more times a year for sure. If you go in Tally sometime let us know, and we'll do the same here. We are only a couple hours apart. There is a vintage beach cruisers event here second weekend of April. We hit trails and then show 'em (some clean, some dirty). I'll do a thread with the info in case anybody wants to join.

EDIT: Here we go:
http://30a.com/30a-sand-rover-rally/

Tyler

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Fixed my starter problem. May have fixed transmission problem but gotta get off road and mash the skinny pedal before I know for sure. Probably won't be till Wind Rock at SC in April though.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We had so much fun we could do it more times a year for sure. If you go in Tally sometime let us know, and we'll do the same here. We are only a couple hours apart. There is a vintage beach cruisers event here second weekend of April. We hit trails and then show 'em (some clean, some dirty). I'll do a thread with the info in case anybody wants to join.

EDIT: Here we go:
http://30a.com/30a-sand-rover-rally/

Tyler

Sounds fun. :cool:

OP
OP
lonesouth

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Fixed my starter problem. May have fixed transmission problem but gotta get off road and mash the skinny pedal before I know for sure. Probably won't be till Wind Rock at SC in April though.

what was the problem with the TC/Trans?

chuzie

Bronco Guru
TCC wire was getting an uncommanded ground signal. I love electronics/ I hate electronics!

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Hijack alert : who from our group is going to Townsend this week? If anyone wants to caravan myself and broncomatt are rolling out from ocala Wednesday morning at 8am

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Hey guys, just found out about this event:
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2845074#post2845074

We plan on being there and hopefully as many of you as possible can join in too. We all are right in the region to make it possible! Would be great to see anybody that can make it. :)

Looking at the terrain, Kerri already said I better get the seat/harness thing taken care of! I agree!

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I'm out on this one. Gotta drop the C4 for a rebuild. No way I'll be ready as slow as I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
You ain't fixed that c4 yet! You better get on it. :)

I know what it's like....I better get some new seats and harness in asap. No more broken ribs!

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Gotta bunch of stuff to do. Replace oil pan gasket and rear main seal, install emergency brake cables, may even drop a front locker in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I hope all you SOWEGA kids had a a Merry Christmas!

Another get together is right around the corner so I was wondering....anybody got a set of radius arms they want to sell or get rid of? I don't need the caps if it makes any difference. I'm hoping one of you all have a set so I can avoid shipping associated with a long distance sale.

Thanks and have a Happy New Year,
Tyler

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hope all you SOWEGA kids had a a Merry Christmas!

Another get together is right around the corner so I was wondering....anybody got a set of radius arms they want to sell or get rid of? I don't need the caps if it makes any difference. I'm hoping one of you all have a set so I can avoid shipping associated with a long distance sale.

Thanks and have a Happy New Year,
Tyler

i may have a set. I will have to look.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I have not seen one yet....but my fingers are crossed.

Edit: was not quick enough...the response was to Chuzie