• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Space shuttle is missing !

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
In case you are just waking up a special news came on .... The space shuttle is missing. It was supposed to come down about ten minutes ago and they are thinking the worst. Someone said they saw parts falling out of the sky. No communication no tracking info. Lets all hope they are safe !

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
God Bless America and the Crew of our Shuttle.

jackteri1

Loc.
Yucca Valley, Ca
[quote author=astark link=board=5;threadid=13897;start=0#104426 date=1044109562]<br>God Bless America and the Crew of our Shuttle.<br>[/quote]<br><br>I can not think of any thing better to say than what astark said. My heart goes out to families of the crew.

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
my brother lives right outside Nacodoches, TX. he didn't know anything was happening till things started landing in the woods behind his house. it's been a black couple of years for our country, God willing though, our country will be strengthened yet again.

rflud

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Modesto, CA
"God Bless America and the Crew of our Shuttle." - Astark<br><br><br>This is a terrible thing. I pray for their families and pray that no one is hurt by falling debris.<br><br>

IPwizard

Loc.
NE Ohio
My thoughts are with the Crew and family members. A terrible thing has happened.<br><br><br>I hope this doesn't kill the space program, which would be a great blow to what these astronauts worked so hard to achieve.<br><br><br>

75Sport

Loc.
Houston
man, i wish id could have been awake when it happened. i supposedly should have been able to see it.<br><br>i feel for those familys. brave men.

DJM75

Loc.
Washougal
<br> My family's thoughts and prayers go out to the crew's family.<br><br> I still remember the day that the Challenger blew up. I was in 5th grade and the whole school was watching the launch on TV. That was a shocking day for a school full of kids.<br> Don

74bronc

Bronco Guru
[quote author=DJM75 link=board=5;threadid=13897;start=0#104469 date=1044128299]<br><br> My family's thoughts and prayers go out to the crew's family.<br><br> I still remember the day that the Challenger blew up. I was in 5th grade and the whole school was watching the launch on TV. That was a shocking day for a school full of kids.<br> Don<br>[/quote]<br><br>You must be about 27 years old. I was in the fifth grade too and I remember it like it was yesterday. Sad, very sad.

71bronco

Loc.
boise id
i was up early feeding my new baby boy and happened to start to watch the shuttle landing that never happened. i felt the sick feeling in my stomach just like when this happened before. as a former marine and proud american, god bless and say a prayer.

jerry

Contributor
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
[quote author=astark link=board=5;threadid=13897;start=0#104426 date=1044109562]<br>God Bless America and the Crew of our Shuttle.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Amen.<br><br>I don't want to turn this into a religious or political debate, but I was proud of the way our President acknowledged that God is in control, and prayed that He watch over the familes and crew.

Gordys74

Loc.
Southern Iowa
Like the rest of you, my heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to the Families of these brave souls. May God Bless them. :'(

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
I live (when I'm not at school) in Nacogdoches. My dad was running and heard the whole thing. There was some debris that fell through our friend's office. It woke my mom up this morning :eek:. I go to school in Waco where the footage was taken and have heard of some debris falling around here too.