• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

spare tire covers

NM Bronco

I am feeling like an idiot.. but i cannot locate monogramed (Bronco) tire covers at any of our vendors. any ideas? thanks

OP
OP
N

NM Bronco

when did our vendors stop selling them? I used to see them all the time. THANKS for the help..

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
Tom's doesn't carry them any more...I was told that there was a licensing issue with Ford so they stopped offering them. If/when my '73 comes home from the repair shop I'll be ordering a custom cover from Angie (Chopper).

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tom's doesn't carry them any more...I was told that there was a licensing issue with Ford so they stopped offering them.
Yeah they also had to stop carrying the steering wheels with the Bronco logo in them, that is such BS on Fords part

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
Yeah they also had to stop carrying the steering wheels with the Bronco logo in them, that is such BS on Fords part

Found that out the hard way when I got my new steering wheel in & there was no Bronco script as shown. Total BS...I mean how much $$$ does Ford think they're actually losing from something like that?

Sorry to hijack. Back to the previously scheduled thread....

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
Another vote for Angie! Great to deal with and I'm pretty sure she charged me less for my cover then I could get it from any of the vendors, plus she did a custom color to match my Bronco. The pics not very good, cuz it's small and the covers dusty, but she matched the blue rather then it just being black and white.:cool:;D:cool:
Chuck

Attachments

• stampde camp.JPG
    stampde camp.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 86
OP
OP
N

NM Bronco

thanks to all for the information.. one more question..how do i contact Angie?
again, thanks

bluemonday

Loc.
South Louisiana
anyone know where to get one like this one?

I have one like this, same lettering just a 2" tear on bottom. I bought a bunch of left over parts from a guy and the cover was in with the parts. Some floor mats too. For sale. PM your email for pictures. I can send the pics Friday Feb. 18 in the morning. Tied up at work.

fatboy4211

Loc.
Ennis, TX
I have one like this, same lettering just a 2" tear on bottom. I bought a bunch of left over parts from a guy and the cover was in with the parts. Some floor mats too. For sale. PM your email for pictures. I can send the pics Friday Feb. 18 in the morning. Tied up at work.

pm sent thanks

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Check local salvage yards.. When I had my bronco II in high school, hey were dime a dozen at many of the yards around here.

FJB

Her user name is chopper. I bought a cover from her a few years ago and am very happy with it.

Bradsp8

Find Angie "Chopper" on here. She did a wonderful job on mine and will customize it to your needs. The quality of her covers blows away anything else I've seen for the money.

advracer67

I can't seem to reach Angie either through her user name "chopper" or her email address (Angie_covers@hotmail.com) Anyone know how to reach her?