• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Speaker Options for My EB

cwelcome

I'm doing a custom resto on my '74 EB and am curious about mounting marine speakers to my roll cage? Does anyone have any experience with it or any input on whether or not that would be a good idea for my EB? Would any other speakers or amps be necessary or would marine speakers be enough, or too much for my EB application?

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
There are quite a few threads on here about the bought and homemade pods.Up to you on how many you add but two would be loud enough in the right location.

badkarma

imagejpg2_zps09efa99b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
hope this works it is loud as hell clean and easy to install

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I really like those.....
But they are really expensive.
Maybe with next years tax return......
I try to never do anything on the eb on credit but those speakers may just have to go on the Discover card.

badkarma

It is in and out in 5 min. I looked at it this way. Has built in amp that can power more speakers. It is waterproof. I do not need a head unit or any other periphery to run or power it. So compared to speakers in cans or other set up a decent amp and a head unit I am good and it is louder than most speakers with awesome sound which is what wet sounds is known for. I can quickly rotate it to the rear when top is off on beach to push sound to the rear and all through iphone blue tooth.

JoePro

That is definitely cool. But for that price I think I'd worry about it getting stolen too. Maybe you could hide it a little and mount it under the rear seat but have it forward enough to not block the sound

rbwamsley

That is definitely cool. But for that price I think I'd worry about it getting stolen too. Maybe you could hide it a little and mount it under the rear seat but have it forward enough to not block the sound

I'll be buying these security bolts.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#security-bolts/=t9fkg6

The head looks like this.
mcmdrives.png

This only makes it harder to steal. If they want it, their going to get it.

Marsh

Can that sound bar be connected to a stereo? Or is it just Bluetooth