• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Special Offer on Bumpers

sixtyniner

Tyler
Can I get a price on the rear bumper with out tire carrier (the one in the picture painted white). Also can you tell me the exact length of the bumper. Thanks

yak67

Bronco Guru
Tyler,

Could you please PM me prices on a front bumper (pic#1) and a rear with tire carrier (pic #6)

thanks,

Tim

and to those who have received them.......HOW ABOUT SOME PICS!

bigjake

Loc.
Denver
Thanks Tyler! I just got my rear plate bumper with tire carrier today. Looks awesome! I can't wait to get it painted and installed!!! Just sent you payment for the front plate winch bumper. I'll get you pix as soon as possible!

Jake

bigjake

Loc.
Denver
SUPER BEEFY!!! The paint's drying. I should have them on tomorrow. Will post pix soon.

By the way, the first rear bumper/carrier Tyler sent to me was cut too short. I'm happy to say that he was very responsive and took care of it. Great to deal with!

bigjake

Loc.
Denver
Long awaited pics of the plate bumpers

I can't stress enough how well built these things are! Gonna add a rack for water and gas cans... and maybe a cooler rack

img044.jpg

img035.jpg

img036.jpg

img037.jpg

img038.jpg

Thanks again Tyler!!!

76 crew

Loc.
Kahaluu, Hawaii
Tyler, are they still available?

can you let me know how much for the same bumpers as big jake plus ship to hawaii 96744

thanks.

BigO

I finally got my bumpers painted. I have a few more things to do on the before I am ready to put them on the Bronco, but here they are on my "bumper painting jig".;D

I am really pleased with how well these bumpers are made! Thanks Tyler!

Attachments

• Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 178
  • Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 171