• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Specialized Allez Sport - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
SOLD :cool:

This Specialized Allez Sport was completely customized. We began with just the frame and added the following components:

- BRC Carbon fork
- Shimano 105 Group
- Selle Italia saddle
- ZERO Hubs
- Mavic XP 21
- Ritchey Handlebars
- Cateye Computer
- Mutant 3T Stem
- KING NoThreadset Headset
- Specialized crankset
- Ritchey skewers
- and LOOK style pedals

The bike is very light and very responsive. Its got a few hundred miles on it and the tires are like new. I just lost interest in riding this bike as I have a few others. Its ready to go, just needs someone to ride it! Theres one scratch on the fork and maybe a few small scratches here and there but other than that it looks brand new. There's over $1,500 in parts, its a great deal for $800.

I also have an air pump, travel bag, pair of like new sz 10 Diadora shoes and even a CycleOps trainer that are available for additional $$.

I'd consider a partial trade for a fixed gear or single speed commuter.

By the way, I think the bike is a 54. I am just under 5'10" and the bike fits me well. It should fit anyone from 5'8" to 6 ft without a problem.

Attachments

• DSCF2796.JPG
    DSCF2796.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF2797.JPG
    DSCF2797.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF2798.JPG
    DSCF2798.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF2799.JPG
    DSCF2799.JPG