• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spent the day at WCB, yeah I got the Bronco sickness

malonejy

Bronco Guru
I busted my but at work coming in early and staying late Monday-Thursday so I could take Friday off. Did I rest, heck no. I spent the day turning wrenches over at WCB. Did I work on the custom Stroppe they have in the shop right now? Of course not:cry: , but I did pull an intake and heads off an engine and pull the cab off an old F150. I was dirty, smelled like grease, and it was great. A big thanks to WCB and all the vendors that cater to our sickness.

Even the wife is starting to understand seeing as how I'm now in FL for two weeks and she still let me have fun on Friday;)

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Sounds like Jon put you to work James! Some day off...LOL

OP
OP
malonejy

malonejy

Bronco Guru
He sure did, but that's exactly what I wanted. I enjoy any chance I get to flex my mechanical skills.

I also learned how important a good qualty tool set is. I thought some bolts were inaccessible, but with the right tools, I was proven wrong. I will probably never have a snap-on tool chest in my garage but it was nice to use them :D.

OP
OP
malonejy

malonejy

Bronco Guru
Call me crazy but I was there from 8 to a little after 4. Next time I go back there I may just have to pick up an application. I can't stay active duty forever :D.