• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SPIKE TV Now

cobralee

Loc.
Northwestern OK
My first Bronco was a '79 Ranger XLT. I sold it when I was 22:cry: But I used the money for a down payment on my '96 Mustang Cobra Conv & MAN THAT THINGS IS A LOT OF FUN;D;D;D

Hopefully someday I'll find myself another '79. :cool:

markperry

Bronco Guru
Their was a very nice Orange 72 Bronco on My Classic Car this morning.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good stuff. Recorded it for later. Someone tell em there is such thing as "crawling". Geesh. LOL

Broncobowsher

Total hack
What I watched was a perfect example of trying to crawl with an automatic and not enough gearing. Lets see, a C6, 205 (maybe a converted 203?) either way only 2: low range. And judging from how it acted 4.10 or 4.56 gears. Every obstical it encountered stopped it, then took a blip of the gas to work the converter to get over it. For what they were trying to do they really should have had a doubler in there, it would be just as fast but so much smoother going over stuff. And it would be doing it without jumping the front axle into the air.

Thatnk's for showing us how not to do it.