• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sport? Ranger? Explorer?

redburns

Can someone tell me or direct me to where I could find what exactly makes the differnce between a Basic, Sport, Ranger, and Explorer. Thanks!

OP
OP
R

redburns

Rangers may be the best, but I am partial to my plane Jane basic 76. If I want snazzy I play with my other truck- fully restored, 66 F-100 Custom Cab

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Rangers may be the best, but I am partial to my plane Jane basic 76. If I want snazzy I play with my other truck- fully restored, 66 F-100 Custom Cab

Pics or ur lyin! ;D

JK but would love to see pics of it. Love the mid-60's F100s.

OP
OP
R

redburns

I would love to post pics but my computer bit the dust before christmas and I lost most of what I had. The weather hasn't been nice enough to reshoot any of them. Here is one from 2006 I shot while my dad and I were painting
photo.php

darrelclymer

I would like to know where on the bronco would it say what trim package it origionally had? I'm not sure if my Bronco has been pieced together or not, and want to know if there is maybe an identification number showing trim?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I would like to know where on the bronco would it say what trim package it origionally had? I'm not sure if my Bronco has been pieced together or not, and want to know if there is maybe an identification number showing trim?

Unfortunately there is not a number in the vin or on the producution plate that indicates original trim package. Best way to find out is to order a build sheet from Ford customer Service. See this link -

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105077