• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spotted a sweet uncut in Knoxville last wknd

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
Anybody here's? Obviously as soon as I saw it I pulled a u-turn and went back to gawk at it. I waited around for about 5 minutes but nobody came out and asked why I was snooping around their Bronco.

photodi.jpg

photo2kt.jpg

MattW

Hey that's what mine would look like if I didn't have so much rust and faded paint.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pretty sure I've seen it atound there in Knoxville a few times. Maybe Chad a.k.a "Clarrance" knows about this one.

Blue71

clarrance

Bronco Guru
It is a 76 that belongs to a guy who lives on 129 just south of UT hospital. If you are going south I believe it is the 2nd or 3rd house on the left up in the woods. I have asked a couple times and no it is not for sale. He has owned this for several years.

OP
OP
abe_froman

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
Spotted 2 more (in the same day!) a few days ago. I got pics of course. Anybody here? Especially hoping the owner of the blue one is here because I saw that one 2 blocks away from my house.

2i7sh9g.jpg

and here is the other one.

e625gm.jpg

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
Okay I have to ask, you guys know a Porsche Tech that was into rodeo, karate, dirt bikes where he had a connection to a guy buying chinese tires and amunition? He also had and maybe still has a wide axle EB. He is from the Knoxville area and I meet him at Porsche training. I just would like to say hi, he maybe here.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I saw that one 2 blocks away from my house.

2i7sh9g.jpg
QUOTE]

Only 2 blocks and you are looking here???? Grab a drink, take a walk and find out. He has a Bronco so he or she cannot possibly be bad.... Heck I bet they won't even bite.:cool:

cletust1966

Loc.
Knoxville, Tn
I spotted the green one out the window of the hospital when I was waking up from havin my tonsils taken out. I was high on pain killers and still had Broncos on the brain. :) I looked at my mom and yelled Bronco and she said its okay, u will get to drive it in a couple of days, and i said no their is a Bronco and pointed. She couldnt believe I was able to see it!

All the others, I have seen around Knoxville but never have been able to get to talk to the owners that I am aware of. I may have at the Super Celebration in Townsend and just aint aware of it.

red71sport

Loc.
Knoxville, Tennessee
I saw that blue one (I think) at Home Depot near Duffs not long ago. Of course I was in the truck and not the Bronco. 'Else i would have parked by it. Anyway, how's the work coming on yours?

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
That green one is nice, it looks just like my first one I had back in high school.;D

OP
OP
abe_froman

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
I saw that blue one (I think) at Home Depot near Duffs not long ago. Of course I was in the truck and not the Bronco. 'Else i would have parked by it. Anyway, how's the work coming on yours?

Should be putting the re-assembled motor back in her this weekend! You'll be hearing from me shortly after getting it back on the road for sure. I'm dying to go on a ride.

OP
OP
abe_froman

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
another one!

This time the wife saw it and sent me a picture while she was out. Never been more proud.

She said it was out on Kingston Pike near the mall and a woman was driving. Anybody? Anybody?

t9uxw5.jpg