• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Spring clean OEM used Parts plus....

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Bronco Guru
Don't really want to ship but will on your dime.
Also have a couple dana 20's and a three speed as well as misc other stuff.
Contact Rob @ 541-992-2434 craabs@gmail.com

Attachments

• parts II_5.jpg
    parts II_5.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 221
  • parts III_4.jpg
    parts III_4.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 222
  • parts IV_3.jpg
    parts IV_3.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Parts V_2.jpg
    Parts V_2.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 209
  • parts_1.jpg
    parts_1.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 183

gtnorga

is that a power brakes angle bracket and a brake pedal linkage? if so how much to 91942

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
How much for the disc brake dust shields?

$20 for the pair and what every you think shipping would be. Not sure they will fit is a flat rate but I'll get some measurments and check it out

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
As you can see.......I'm just throwing prices out there what I think they're worth. I need to get them out of my shop but need to make it worth my time to separate everything. Feel free to make offers.......

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
didn't get a chance to get to the Post Office today but will tomorrow for sure. I'll get shipping prices on everything tomorrow.
Thanks........CRAB

Status
Not open for further replies.