• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spy shots

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Taken from the ad...

"We expect to see fully uncovered photos around the first part of April next year"

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like a heep bolt pattern with a Dana 44 out back

Eoth

Bronco Guru
I don't think so... Unless Ford is going to make their body out of cardboard and electrical tape and then hire five year old children clad it over jeeps.... I'm pretty certain this is just someone goofing around.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
The whole body looks like cardboard to me. The electrical tape "camouflage" pattern couldn't be more "primitive". I'm pretty certain this is just someone goofing around.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I could care less about whatever is under there but scroll down to the bottom of that page and check out the super cool 1951 F1 Ranger. Now that is awesome. :cool:

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Fake. April fools joke, yet again. %) Hence the it's published date and the "We expect to see fully uncovered photos around the first part of April next year"

Oh, and the "Gotcha Spy Photos" in the pic? %) The last one was more believable at least.

Last edited:

yewhi

Loc.
San Diego
I dunno? If I were driving a jeep I'd be inclined to cover it in cardboard and pretend I was driving a Bronco.

Good thing I don't have to do that... :)

Eoth

Bronco Guru
That one from last year was far more convincing!