• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Starting em out young!

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
MnkyBiz said:
I keep playing the lottery so hopefully I can quit working with the Government & start making East Coast Custom Broncos!

March getting a little close there Bill
I thought the business was called "MONKEYS MONSTERS"
Am i incorrect in this assumption??

TOFIC

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
This is my Baby boy. He is 23 now. He has always tinkered on stuff with me.

Attachments

• Luke25.jpg
    Luke25.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 48

RajinCajun

Bronco Guru
Loc.
HawleyTX, La orig.
Here's mine. They are triplets and will be 4 on the 17th.

Attachments

• BroncoGirls5.jpg
    BroncoGirls5.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Broncogirls1.jpg
    Broncogirls1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Broncogirls3.jpg
    Broncogirls3.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 11
  • BroncoGirls4small.jpg
    BroncoGirls4small.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Broncogirls2small.jpg
    Broncogirls2small.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
Ragin,
I can feel your pain/joy! I have twins and when the doc told me, I was like "yea doc nice trick" he had em pulled up on a tv screen and it looked like the brady bunch lol........he said in a firm voice "I said congratulations twins!" ....I'm still in shock 5 years after the fact lol

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Ok, another proud papa has to share too. Growing up so damn fast!

Attachments

• babyeb.jpg
    babyeb.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 9.7.003.JPG
    9.7.003.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 26
  • deer.JPG
    deer.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 22

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ragin, it may be time to look into a hard top. Pretty soon there won't be room for you in the Bronco!

This thread sure has turned out cool. Way to go men!

Jeff in AZ

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Right, and women.

You got me. In fact I think I remember YellowBronc getting a new 75 EB almost the same day I got my 75. He posted pictures with a lady turning a screwdriver in them. I was thinking what is going on there? Now I know.

Jeff, standing corrected and prying the foot from my mouth in AZ ;)

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
It sure is great seeing all of the children with those broncos :) . You have all heard it before but I would like to tell you just one more time...

ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF THEM AND LOVE THEM LIKE IT IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE THEM !

People say they grow up so fast. They should say TOO FAST. Before you know it they are gone away to start a family of their own. It will just seem crazy ten years from now to see just how fast the time goes by. I remember like it was yesterday sitting at the drag strip and my daughter was sitting in a styrofoam cooler because it was 108 in the shade. This June she graduates law school and a month after that I'll be a grandfather :eek: :eek: .

You never know when you may leave home and not make it back. Watch them grow and tell them you love them everyday !!! :-*

Willie

Loc.
Austin Texas
It is great is see parents with the kids, no matter what age, working on a project together. I also have two girls. A 10 year old stepdaughter, who like's riding in the Bronco, more then working on it. But she does offer great criticism on the way it looks, just like her momma. Now the two year old has her own set of "Plastic" tools and likes to do her part
to help dad "Tinker" as she puts it. She calls it "Her Bronco", but daddy takes care of it. She a pip.

I'm also impressed with some of the rigs pictured, knowing ya have family's and can still find time to put something like that together. I
only get one Bronco night per the lady's Bunko night. Upgrades are sloooow. To sum it, I wouldn't change a thing.

phils70

Loc.
Rosenberg, Texas
My helpers

My helpers are in the new gallery, under phils70, they sure grow up fast. Those pictures are almost a year old.

I hope one of them learns to weld better than me.

Contrats mxpaz and MnkyBiz.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Rajin,

I had just skimmed this thread when I had posted my boy. I just saw your THREE lovely girls. Big hats off to you for getting anything done on a Bronco with THREE that age running around. Well done, Boss!

Familyman

Here is my son after he helped me weld the crosses into our cage. Great to see other kids working with their dads.
People say they grow up so fast. They should say TOO FAST. Before you know it they are gone away to start a family of their own. It will just seem crazy ten years from now to see just how fast the time goes by.
Amen 2bad. Keep our priorities right.
Don't you think he's a little young to be saying that? I dunno, I just think
Hey daddyo isn't it great he is looking at GIRLS, instead of ???. I know I would be.

Attachments

• happy boy.jpg
    happy boy.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 15
  • happy boy2.jpg
    happy boy2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 25

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Family, tell that kid to cheer up. ;D Nice smile. Nice helper you got there.

Hey, I dig your rear rack. Did you make that? Is it removeable? Any more pictures?

Thanks!

Familyman said:
Here is my son after he helped me weld the crosses into our cage. Great to see other kids working with their dads.
Amen 2bad. Keep our priorities right.
Hey daddyo isn't it great he is looking at GIRLS, instead of ???. I know I would be.

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
airman said:
Right, and women.

You got me. In fact I think I remember YellowBronc getting a new 75 EB almost the same day I got my 75. He posted pictures with a lady turning a screwdriver in them. I was thinking what is going on there? Now I know.

Jeff, standing corrected and prying the foot from my mouth in AZ ;)

just giving ya a hard time. and the turning of the screwdriver was because in inside my door needed a little wd40 medication.

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sometimes we need a hard time! :cool:

If my wife would come out and turn a screwdriver on my Bronco (and it is MY Bronco), we would have to buy more Broncos because we might actually get done with one! It would be win-win! As it is now I have to just turn and burn when I say I'm going to work on the Bronco. I would hate to turn around and see the eyes rolling. The boys know that is their que to meet me in the garage.

I can't wait to see your thread that reads "Second generation female Bronco lover". Pass on what you have learned.

Jeff in AZ