• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Steel 1/2 Doors - Shaved & Primed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMY77GO

I have a set of primed, great condition steel doors that were shaved (ie window frame gone) and filled. The release is pushing down on the lock. I was going to use them 7 yrs ago during my fiberglass restoration but ended up using door inserts year around. These have been sitting around and I figure it's time to let them go as they are really cool. I live in Raleigh but travel to Roanoke/Richmond area fairly often. I put $500 out there as a start. If you are interested I can send some picture after 8/5/13 when I get back in town. Thanks. Chris

Gweiner

Loc.
Charlotte
Doors

Hi there - interested in your doors. Can you email me some pics to Weiner.ga@gmail.com. Any rust or major dents? How much filler is in the doors? Lastly, do you know what year the doors Re? I have a 1974 and want to make sure they fit. The earlier doors (with removable window frames) will not fit.

Thanks!

Glenn
404.693.7874 cell

alphamale

Loc.
St. Pauls NC
I live close to the fayetteville area amd would like to pick up the doors monday if you havent sold them yet. You cam private message me or email me. Thanks

Red4pack

Hey. I live in sanford and work in RTP. Can I come look at the doors tomorrow or early this week ?

Status
Not open for further replies.