• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stock bumper in Tucson

BigToe

Looking to borrow a stock bumper in the Tucson area, need to take a couple of pics for the insurance company and thought a stock bumper would help make it look a bit tamer. I'm more than happy to leave a deposit and a few beers for your help.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Looking to borrow a stock bumper in the Tucson area, need to take a couple of pics for the insurance company and thought a stock bumper would help make it look a bit tamer. I'm more than happy to leave a deposit and a few beers for your help.

Go to a loal salvage yard (junk yrd) look to see if there is an old 1980 - '85-6 ish stepside F150 and see if it has an original rear bumper. No a Bronco bumper but bolts right up n looks very "tame"

CAM01186.jpg
[/url]
images hosting[/IMG]

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
I banged mine up pretty good off roading and had to hammer it back out and sprayed bed liner on it. You're welcome to use it if you'd like. It's not pretty though lol

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
Here's mine that you could borrow bro. You can see the spot on the passengers side that's not perfect, but you're welcome to use it.,. Also if you have a Facebook look up, "Classic Broncos of Tucson". There's only 5 of us on it lol, but maybe one of the other 4 guys have a better bumper you could borrow if mine has too much character ;D

Attachments

• 20160925_092057.jpg
    20160925_092057.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 20160925_092109.jpg
    20160925_092109.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 24

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Hey, we have over 65 likes on the page! ^

Sold both of mine a couple years ago but I have 15 Bronco contacts in Tucson if you still need one.

Sunday I spotted an uncut one drive past my place. I waved and he made a uturn. He was shocked to see that I had one too. Had the bumperettes on his 72 Sport

kztf9iq4731qaao6g.jpg

charveless

Hey JefeAZ. That's my uncut '72 that you posted. It was great to meet you the other day.

John

OP
OP
BigToe

BigToe

Picked up a pair while working up in Phoenix, thanks to all for the offers and suggestions, now hopefully i can get some plates on her and meet up for some wheelin" with my local Bronco brothers.:cool: