• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

stock leaf springs

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
those look like stock springs, but it's kinda hard to tell from the photo.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My bronco has 2" aluminum blocks, add a leaf and 5 pack leafs. Are those leafs original?

Can be seen at... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3367265

Based on your description they sound like the original springs.

Just letting you know that Symantec says your photo has a virus in it...just to be safe you may want to run a scan on your computer.
Here is the report I just got when I tried to open your photo:

Threat Report
Total threats found: 1

Viruses (what's this?)
Threats found: 1
Here is a complete list:

Threat Name: W32.Kitro.C.Worm
Location: http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/869/3581/2171790001_small.jpg

OP
OP
triggers68

triggers68

Loc.
El Dorado, AR
Just letting you know that Symantec says your photo has a virus in it...just to be safe you may want to run a scan on your computer.

Sorry about that. I am running Kapersky Protection and it is supposed to be good. Hope I havnt caused any problems for anyone. I will contact Cardomain and find out if its them or me.

Thanks for the comment and the heads up,

Mike

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Sorry about that. I am running Kapersky Protection and it is supposed to be good. Hope I havnt caused any problems for anyone. I will contact Cardomain and find out if its them or me.

Thanks for the comment and the heads up,

Mike

No problem, it looks like others have been opening it with no issues but better to be safe...you never know.