• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stock Mustang Fuel injection-$400

Status
Not open for further replies.

natsy67stang

Loc.
Mildand VA
have a stock mustang fuel injection set up from a mustang. have the intake, throttle body, fuel rails, injectors, computer, wiring harness, mass air sensor. should be everthing you need to convert a early bronco over to fuel injection minus the fuel pump and lines.. $400 OBO. believe everything came from a 1990 mustang

email nasty67stang@yahoo.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
natsy67stang

natsy67stang

Loc.
Mildand VA
Michael, the code is A9P

Broncomitch, I am in VA 22728. I estimated 50lbs and the cost to you is around $50. wieght might be off a little

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
does this include the upper and lower intake manifolds? also what kind of condition is this in? do you have any photos??

Luke

OP
OP
natsy67stang

natsy67stang

Loc.
Mildand VA
have both the upper and lower intakes and distributor. have photos just do not know how to post. give me your email and I will send some to you.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
If these guys fall through, I may be interested.

What do I need to make it work on a 351W? Different lower intake if memory serves me correctly?

OP
OP
natsy67stang

natsy67stang

Loc.
Mildand VA
you will need a different distributor and I know a lower intake, might need upper too. I know the 351 truck intake is a totaly different design.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
you will need a different distributor and I know a lower intake, might need upper too. I know the 351 truck intake is a totaly different design.

Right. But, I don't want the truck intake. It's much too tall for an EB app without doing some major re-design. I like the lower profile Mustang upper intake look much better. ;)

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Grunt email and Pm sent with my contact info . Very interested but not sure where that puts me inline with everyone else.

I haven't done any type of conversion with the ford but did do one for the Jeep with the chevy style throttle body. Is this similar to that with a map and C02 sensor or does this set up not need that? Aside from the fuel lines and pump.... and a gasket kit... is there anything I would need to get it working as far as computer adjustments??

OP
OP
natsy67stang

natsy67stang

Loc.
Mildand VA
JeepGuy, still for sale until someone sends some money, have lots of interest.

Grunt 1058, see above if interested

It has two O2 sensor a Mass air meter on the intake side and I think a MAP and some other sensors. if you have stock or lightly modified engine everything is there beside the fuel line, pump and gaskets. Lots of info the ford EFI setup on the web and seems to be a easy setup.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Thanks... This is pretty low on my priority list at the moment. Need axles and suspension stuff first. Think I'll pass on to let the next guy have a chance.

Good luck with the sale...

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Right. But, I don't want the truck intake. It's much too tall for an EB app without doing some major re-design. I like the lower profile Mustang upper intake look much better. ;)

truck lower and BC BRONCO adapter and mustang upper. your set

Status
Not open for further replies.