• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

stock seats vs. corbeau sport seats

bigjhoov

nobody
My truck had new corbeau seats when I bought it. A guy that I have been getting help from locally said he has been wanting a pair. He has recovered factory seats and a new tufffy glove box he wants to trade for my seats. What do ya'll think.

robnoxious

Loc.
provo, ut
I have the corbeau ss seats and I love 'em. They are a bit harder to peel yourself out of with a full cage though.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I would keep the newer seats. The stock seats may be recovered, but what kind of shape are the seats themselves in? I dont think the stock seats are that comfortable. Plus, I like the look of a taller seat.

shifter

Loc.
Agua Dulce, CA
Have you driven your bronco with the sport seats yet? If not you might want to try them out before trading them off, I believe they go for over $600. I really like the sport seats in mine, very supportive and a quality look and feel, the longer the ride the more comfy they get, cheap seats might feel good at first but long rides will hurt.

OP
OP
bigjhoov

bigjhoov

nobody
They're the Baja setas, not the Sports. If I had the Sports, I would keep those. They look comfy.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
IMO-depends on what your eb looks like. If you want to keep the original look then I'd go with the stock seats. But if you don't care about restoring it to original (or close to) then I'd keep the racing seats. NOt only are they a little more comfortable but they will protect you from wiplash if someone hits you from behind. Just a thought.