• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stolen Bronco Chantilly VA

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
Wow! My neck of the woods. I've never seen that EB, but will keep my eyes out!

jdub

Loc.
Morgantown
Thanks to 67RT for posting! Its my bronc that was stolen this am from Rogers automotive on willard rd in chantilly VA. Its a 1970 sport wagon, red with white top, all the chrome trim, original paint, late model 5.0 with at t5 5spd trans, original floor mat and seats. I added factory p/s and dual shocks on the front. James Duff signed the glovebox door a couple years ago too. There is a chrome emblem on the lower left tailgate from a dealership in littleton/englewood colorado......any help is much appreiciated!!!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Damn I hate a thief /thieves. Sure hope you find it safe and put thieves arse away!!!

suthernboy

Loc.
Greenville, NC
Thanks to 67RT for posting! Its my bronc that was stolen this am from Rogers automotive on willard rd in chantilly VA. Its a 1970 sport wagon, red with white top, all the chrome trim, original paint, late model 5.0 with at t5 5spd trans, original floor mat and seats. I added factory p/s and dual shocks on the front. James Duff signed the glovebox door a couple years ago too. There is a chrome emblem on the lower left tailgate from a dealership in littleton/englewood colorado......any help is much appreiciated!!!

Sorry Dude, I can't imagine...Insured?

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
jdub,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune! I hope that they find it for you. That really stinks!

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
Damn thieves! Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for it.

Does the automotive shop have any liability here since the rig was in their care at the time of loss?

jcpetrson

That's a pretty truck. I'm local and will keep an eye out. There's a lot of tow trucks that pass that area.

Firedog67

I will definately keep my eyes out also. I'm not to far from there either.

Keep us posted if any changes

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
image.jpg

jmhend

Bronco Guru

that sucks I did see this on CL last night I am in PA so I will keep my eyes open.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone

Please keep us posted; until then the Horde is watching. :mad:

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm in the area too and will keep an eye for it. One of mine has been at an area shop for the past 10 days or so, hope its been inside. I can't stand a thief. Nothing worse than stealing something that's not yours.

Ryan_M

Loc.
Franklin
I will keep my eyes peeled on the M side of the DMV.

Can't speak as to where the work was being done, but any concern it was an inside job?

Had my transfer case worked on 15 years ago and someone stole the wheels and some other stuff from the shop over night. They tracked down it was associated with a former employee when he was trying to sell them.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
Posted a link to this thread on FullSizeBronco.com Never hurts to have more eyes.

Good luck JDUB Keep us posted.

GDTorx

Loc.
Bluemont
Had no idea there were so many of us Bronco owners in the local area, I work a few minutes from here. I'll put the word out in my small circle of friends.